Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Reality: not what you think.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Reality: not what you think. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Reality: not what you think. Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Reality: not what you think. Empty
PostSubject: Reality: not what you think.   Reality: not what you think. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Have you ever discovered something that could change reality itself? Something that would baffle even the smartest of scientists? I have made that discovery long ago back when I lived down state.
I was 6 at the time, and I have just awoken from a nightmare. I sat up strait, sweat cover me, and my breath unsteady. It took me a while that it was only a dream. I laid back down on my bed, looking at my mirror that stood at the other side of the room.
I waited for sleep to come, when all of the sudden--my reflection started to disappear. Then it started to glow. Soon enough, it was transformed into a tri-colored world. Like It was a huge lava lamp.
I couldn't resist the temptation to investigate it. So I got out of bed, and walked towards it with caution. Because it was on top of my dresser, I had to climb onto it to see it properly.
All of the sudden, I sliped, and fell into the mirror. Not on it, in it. I glided around the odd world when the sight of three doors caught my eye. One was plain navy blue, another was white with flowers on it, and the one on the opposite side was black, with chains wraped around it.
I went to open the navy blue one when the mirror spat me out. I tumbled onto the floor and passed out. I awoken the next morning to find that I was in the same spot as the night before when the mirror threw me. For a while, it didn't bother me at all. the years passed and I thought of it sense. But when I remembered it, it seemed... odd. What where the chances of me being in the same spot as the night before.
I looked into it, how could thing like that happen? what?
but then... I discovered the truth... there are other worlds among us. Worlds, of dreams. Thees worlds I know of are: Dreamlyn, The-Land-of-Nightmares, and of corse your own dreaam world. I have a vast knolege of thees worlds, and hope to expand it even more.
Although it comes with a price. I get to meet dream friends, yes. But the night people always had a thing for mortals. I almost lost my life numoris amounts of times, but I still live today.
People may nnot believe it, but they don't have to. (Even though I think its real.) It does make a fun story to tell.
:star:
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Reality: not what you think. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Reality: not what you think. Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Reality: not what you think.   Reality: not what you think. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:00 pm

OOH WOW! You're going to follow up on this, right? I'm really hooked. Now THAT'S a hook, there! Nice one, too!
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Reality: not what you think.   Reality: not what you think. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:31 pm

i love it
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com
Amy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 1247
Quote : When life gives you lemons--drink chocolate milk!! Wait, what?- Me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Amy, Nicoma, Gryffindor, Rene
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Reality: not what you think.   Reality: not what you think. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 pm

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality: not what you think.   Reality: not what you think. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality: not what you think.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Stories :: Short-
Jump to: