Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Empty
PostSubject: Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)   Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Harry was is in his final duel with the evil Voldemort. They shot blasts of light and energy through out the air as they screamed and yelled at each other.

"I HATE YOU!" Harry shouts at Voldemort, while sending sent a ball of light at him.

"I HATE YOU MORE!" Voldemort shouted back, repeling the spell.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A NOSE!" Harry told him, throwing a large bolder at him with his levitating spell.

Voldemort quickly dodged it, "YOUR A WHINY BRAT!" He told him.
As the battle raged on, and the childish insults continued, Harry couldn't help feel tired of using his magic. It seemed to have grown old after using it for a long time.

"THAT'S IT!!!!" He bellowed as he tossed his wand over his shoulder. The Dark Lord mimicked him, and they marched of to the center of the battle feild. There where they began to sissy slap eachother. Closing there eyes tightly and keeping there faces away from the girly blowes.

Then Ron came into the clearing running for his life.

"THE SPIDERS!!!" He screamed. "THEY WANT ME TO TAP DANCE!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO TAP DANCE!!!!"
He disapiered into the bushes, with a little brown macuse no bigger than a quarter following him.
Both Harry and Voldemort shruged at each other, and continued the worlds biggest sissy fight.

:star: :star: :star: :star:

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)   Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 am

That's definately a way to make Harry Potter look like a cissy! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)   Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:41 pm

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)   Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Lol Nice one, Dreamlynwitch8. Made me crack up. xD
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)   Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry potter: the final battle! (mess up)
Page 1 of 1