Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

What would you do?

Go down 
+2
Amy
LockHeart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
What would you do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do? Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 pm

One day, after a nice evening of playing and hanging with your friends, you go inside to watch a movie and have popcorn.
Your best friend boyfriend, who is vary chummy with her, comes and visits. You get the usual knot in your stomach. You never liked that guy. Sure he was a charmer and handsome and all, but there was something about him that made you uncomfortable.

You pop in a scary movie, and start watching it. You have already went through your second bag of popcorn and went to make more.
In the other room, you could see the boy trying to kiss her. but refuses several times. Then he tells her something, takes her by the arm, and steps out side. You begin to feel worried. The other people that were there didn't seem to care much.

you sit back down scarfing the popcorn, but you can't keep your mind on the movie. What was taking those two so long.
you get up, and walk to the door. You press your ear up agents it and you can hear someone crying.

BANG!

Something had been broken. You wiped the door open to see that your friend was bruised and cut. Her boyfriend was holding a broken glass bottle, glaring at you.

The sudden realization came to you that this could have been happening for a long time, and now you, and your friends life hung in the balance.

what would you do?

Last edited by DreamlynWitch8 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
What would you do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you do? Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Me: I get him away from my friend first, while telling the others to call the police and get her to safty.
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Amy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 1247
Quote : When life gives you lemons--drink chocolate milk!! Wait, what?- Me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Amy, Nicoma, Gryffindor, Rene
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Me: Scream for someone to call the police and for someone to help me. Then I would have some people holding the boy back while I got my friend away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasia.forumotion.com
Lara
Scrap
Scrap
Lara

Female
Number of posts : 173
Quote : Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~ Maori Proverb
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Pencils
Pencils: 13

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Me: Watch him and if he make a move I would attack him and start scearming bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:22 pm

I'd scream down the hallway for help, and for someone to call the police. Once some friends arrive, I'd attack the boy, and order people to get my friend out of the room. When the cops come, I'd describe what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils
Pencils: 17

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 pm

First of all I'd have taken someone with me to go to the door. If he moved toward me, I'd attack him. I'm no blackbelt, but I can hit pretty hard. If he made no move at all I'd have told the other person to go call the police and both the girl and the guy's parents. Then I'd probably reprimand my other friend and scold her about how stupid she is for liking someone like him and not watching her back (because, I'm like that) while the police were coming.
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm

I'd run to my friend kick him in the netherlands yell for someone to call the police and make that guy feel like he should of never of been born
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do?   What would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Stories :: Short-
Jump to: