Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!!   Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:48 pm

You went to camp right? Crafts, swimming, hiking, all that and more. Fun huh? Well, there is this one camp you must watch out for... Mt salem!

It all started out as just a trip to Ohio that my youth group wanted to go to. We where going to stay at this camp for five days. The day we had to leave, (around two o'clock in the morning) we loaded up into two seprate vans; one for boys, and one for girls.
Quick thing, don't stop by the Burger King there, it could give you food poisoning.
In other words, once we where there, the girls got asigned into this nice, cool cabin, not to far up the hill. It was perfect! For the other people that is. We had the wrong cabin. WE had the cabin on top of the freekishly large hill!!!
Boys didn't have it any better. They would have to climb about three, four hundred steps to get to there cabin.
Also, you could only get like two meals a day. No seconds for the boys!
Only girls. But it wasn't like it was worth it. I tried some of the potatos; It tasted like road kill that sat on the highway for a week.
There was swiming, and I will say this, they had an awesome slide! It was a roller coster! Sadlly, my first time going down it, I ran full throttel into a... uh... big boned Lady. (Oh the memories)
There was extra acitvitys too. Well, more like Activity. There was paint ball. It would have been SO much fun If girls could join. But no! Only boys! They did get badly hurt though. (Ouch!)
Not to mention, when I was there, I could not eat the food. I was so starving! For the past two days, all I had was a icky cinnamen(sp) role, a banana, and water. It was brecfast right? Well, we where saying prare. I closed my eyes, when I opend them, I was on the ground, with people looking down at me. They said I passed out due to heat exposer of something. but it was SO the lack of food that made me pass out! did they care... no.
Another thing, if you go, you would have to listen to a priest talk and talk and talk... For four hours!!!! You didn't get to bed untill twelve at night!!! Then you would have to wake up at six in the morning, and no exseptions!
Quick thing, the camp has a compitition with four teams. My own church did not pick me!!! Gah!
Any way, you would have to walk every whare. Even to the gym that was a mile away. And you could not be late! That could get points knoked off for your team. There was a bus that came around, but it takes about fifteen minutes for it to come back to pick up other people. Let the walking begin! I had such a bad blister that week!
There was also all the injuerys they they ignored. Wether it was physically, or emotally. They would rip your heart out. Making you feel bad for everything, even the things that wern't bad!
There was no music! No books! (Besides the bible) Nothing!
The gist shop was darn expensive too!
All in all, it was the most, sexsess unthoughtful none caring camp in the history of camps!

Remember thees words... You've been warned.
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :
Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!!   Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:55 pm

wow we catholics do not do that this is a huge shocker
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com

Beware Camp Mt. Salem!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Stories :: Short-
Jump to: