Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Empty
PostSubject: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 am

As soon as Robert even saw the bear, he bolted back up the steep hill. His mentor, if she had any sense, would flee too, but instead she stood her ground.

Looking down through the deer trail he just fled from, he noticed Kifu had a knife in her left hand. Robert had no idea where it came from, but he knew that it would most likely not help her.

The bear wasn't real big, but it was a grizzly bear. It was too small to be a mother, so Robert didn't know why it was attacking.

Quickly thinking, Kifu lunged at the bear, her knife in front. The bear, who had been standing erect, dropped down on all fours, avoiding the sharp point. Kifu tucked her body into a ball, rolled to lose momentum and sumersaulted to her feet. She faced the bear's back, but not for long. When Kifu soared over the grizzly, she angered it. The bear now really wanted a piece of her.

When the bear whipped around to face Kifu, it swung its clawed paws. Even from the distance he was Kifu's eyes widen. She tried to duck, whikle bringing her arms up to protect her face, but the bear had momentum. One of its massive paws slapped into Kifu's arms. The force knocked Kifu onto her back, but the bear didn't get her face. Instead, her arm was ripped open.

Near the edge of panic, Kifu lay on the ground, panting. She may act all tough and important in camp, but under the bear's bone-breaking jaws she was a pathetic ant.

Just when Robert thought she was done for, Kifu shot up over onto the bear's back and leaped onto a branch. Without using her exposed arm, Kifu climbed safely up that tree, then from tree to tree. The bear tried to follow, but the limbs grew too small to support its massive weight. Suddenly losing interest, he left.

Kifu slowly climbed down the tree she was in and walked up the deer trail. When she passed the place Robert was hiding, Robert jumped out.

"Robert!" she snarled upon seeing him. "You fled, but didn't warn the tribe?"

"That's news to me."

"It's common sense! I could have died! Then what? Common, we've got to tell everyone about this bear." Kifu stormed up the trail toward camp. Rober lethargically followed.

Kifu should hav died. She was the head hunter, not warrior. Hunters weren't so fast and smart in battle. Now that his mentor escaped death in such a manner, Robert needed to know what else she could do, to figure out her past and he wanted her dead. Learning the way of his tribe was no longer important.

As I said, this is just a snippet from my general idea, but I needed to write it down for later use. It may be confusing to you, but once I actually write the story, it'll hopefully become clear. Kifu and Robert are part of the Air Tribe.

Last edited by Kifu on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Right_bar_bleue

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 pm

As the tribe gathered below their leader, Kifu could hardly contain herself. She's always been known as the calm, cool, collected tribesperson, but that hadn't always been true. This was one of those times.

Full moons always made Kifu happy. Because she was head huntstress, it meant she was always able to go to gatherings. If she were someone else, anybody but the leader, that wouldn't have been true.

Tonight the leader selected two second-stage apprentices, one warrior, one hunter, the head warrior and hunter and the healer. It surprised Kifu he chose two apprentices.

Full moons meant gatherings. Gatherings meant spending time with your friends from other tribes. I also mean, for Kifu, seeing Leonard Plant. For two years now Kifu has sought out a reltionship between her and him, but she always grew shy. Kifu never grew shy.

With the eight of them gathered beneath the entrance, each in their best clothes, the leader began to lead the way. The leaders name was Gram Newton, and he was fifteen years older than Kifu, but Kifu suspected he had a soft spot for her. Kifu pretended to be oblivious.

The hike from camp to the gathering wasn't too long. It was about 5,000 paces. Kifu counted one day when she was an apprentice herself. The tribe jogged in the moorland, quickly walked in the woods and jogged carefully on the marsh. It didn't take too long to get there.

As it turned out, the Air Tribe were the first to arrive. But with their heightened sense of hearing, Kifu knew the Fire Tribe would only take a short while to follow.

Kifu's heart raced. Plant was part of the Fire Tribe. She'll be the first to talk to him.

"Kifu?" Eljah asked. "You alright?"

"Yeah, just great," Kifu answer dismissively, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Sure?"

"Uh-huh." Kifu had eyes only for Leonard. he had just arrived with his tribe. Eljah followed Kifu's gaze.

"Keef, it ain't that hotty you're drooling about, is it?"

"Oh shut up," Kifu growled and left her friend behind for her crush.

Leonard saw Kifu coming. "'Lo there miss!" he called, waving. "Finally kicked up the nerve to come see me?"

"Whatdya talkin' about?" Kifu scowled, trying to act innocent.

"Oh, I've noticed you skirting about me the past few moons."

"You're kidding."

"You're such a great liar," Leonardo laughed.

Leonard was the head warrior for his tribe. He only just recently aquired the title, though.

Just then the Water Tribe appeared. Kifu noticed a couple girls step toward Leonard, then back off upon seeing Kifu. Kifu also saw her good friend, Leland walk into the Gathering. He waved to her and she waved back.

The gathering day lasted from sun rise to moon high. The gathering festives and trading lasted from sun rise to sun high.

Kifu was just about to tell Leonard to meet her at sunset on the fire and air border, but he spoke first.

"Did you bring anything to trade?"

"Uh..." Kifu said. "No. Not yet. This is Harvest Moon, where the prey is just showing themselves without fear. Next moon I will, though."

"Right. Bring something good for me." His voice was serious, but eyes laughing.

Again Kifu was just going to open her mouth, but Leonard cut her off. "Kifu, you're a Libra, right?" His eyes studied the light pastel blue clothes. That color marked the Libra.

"Yes. My birthday's October 20th."

"Great. On this New Moon, meet me at our border. I'll see you then." Leonard started to walk away.

"Hey! Wait," Kifu called, pulling on his left shoulder.

"What?" he asked playfully. His deep brown eyes suggested he didn't really want to leave.

"Leonard," Kifu began.

"Yup. That's my name."

"How about tonight? Sunset same place?"

"Can't wait to catch your man?"

"No. I'm impatient."

"Okay. Tonight then, just for you."

Eljah walked up to Kifu once Leonard left. "What's going on, huh?" Her white teeth was such a beautiful contrast to her dark skin. "He rejected ya?"

"No. I think I've got myself a boyfriend."

"Not you. Not the almighty huntstress, Kifu. And not with Leonard Plant! Not the handsome beauty every girl yearns!" Eljah was practically shouting.

"Eljah!" Kifu whispered urgently.

"Alright, alright. I can keep a secret."

"You better," Kifu called as she walked away. "I'm talking to Leland."

Leland had his own small group of admirers, but Kifu and Leland have been friends since they met. "Outta my way," growled Kifu as she pushed some younger woman to the side.

"Hey!" One protested, but Kifu ignored her.

"Morning, Kifu," Leland greeted.

"Morning to you."

"What's happening?"

"Well I've got a new apprentice. His name's Robert. He's a little know-it-all, but he's not important."

"Yes it is!" Leland protested.

"No he isn't. I've noticed he's tried to kill me a few times, but that's all."

Leland was shocked. "Kill you? How?"

"Anyway, Leonard, Leonard Plant, and are are meeting alone tonight."

"Slick!" I don't care about that, not over the importance of you dead!"

"Pierce! I say just the opposite!" Kifu stormed off to fiond her brother. The Earth Tribe have arrived.

"Oi! Slick!" Kifu called. Shinka spun around, hearing his name. When he saw it was Kifu, he waved, turned back around and ignored her.

Kifu stopped in her tracks. He didn't want to see her. Disappointed, she headed home.

Last edited by Kifu on Tue May 26, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:18 am

No matter how hard you try to sort life out, there is always chaos. Right now, Kifu had more chaos than order. She and Leland still weren't on friendly terms. Things just kept putting them on different sides of things. Kifu also had to prover herself over and over again she has the right to live. Her apprentice, Robert, somehow keeps putting her in near impossible tasks. Not only does Kifu have to keep a watch out for him, but she put it upon herself to keep Picket under control. Lastly, she and Leonard have to keep their relationship a secret. Every quarter moon they meet, but they can't say anything about their tribes.

The dagger Leonard gave Kifu now has the best sheate Kifu could create. It took Kifu a couple moons because she couldn't find much time and she was a hunter and warrior, not a craftsman. Now that it did have a sheate, Kifu never left the weapon behind. Leonard seemed to be pleased.

Kifu wanted to say everything was fine and normal, but she couldn't lie. She was afraid someone would find out about Leonard and her. Every time they met, they grew closer together.

"Kifu," Eljah said quietly. Her voice was comforting, but her unexpected arrival surprised Kifu.

Eljah and Kifu sat together on the Water Tribe border on a fallen tree. The cold water from the creek rushed by their feet. Quite recently, Kifu came here to think.

"Kifu, what's the matter? You never talk to me anymore, you're very snappy, every time you come back from training with Robert, you come with more cuts and bruises. What are you doing with that kid? You and Leland don't even meet eyes anymore. And you push that Camille Picket harder than anyone. Keef, don't tell me nothing's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong. I just can't say anything," Kifu sobbed.

"That made no sense," Eljah told herself. Then to Kifu: "Slick, you can tell me anything; I'm your best friend!"

"Eljah, I can't. Just leave me alone," Kifu begged.

"But--"

"Leave me alone!" Kifu shouted angrily.

Eljah stood up, hurt. "Fine." Eyes welling up, she left. Kifu watched her leave, panting. She couldn't control herself. Once Eljah was out of earshot, Kifu sunk to her knees and cried.

Just another random idea. I started another segment earlier, but I worked on this one first. So if you don't know how Leland and Kifu are on bad terms, I don't even know that yet. But the dagger will be explained my next post here.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Kifu jogged behind the head warrior, readying for battle. This time the Water Tribe threatened them. Kifu didn't know how they did (or why they did), but she was loyal to her Tribe, no matter what.

The small patrol that found the threat were already engaged in battle. Kifu found Eljah and rushed to her side. The thing was Kifu didn't pay attention to who Eljah was fighting.

The dagger Leonard gave Kifu was in Kifu's hand. Eljah stepped aside to let Kifu take over the fight. Kifu was fresh, Eljah was not.

Raising the dagger in a defensive stance, Kifu stared her opponent in the eyes. Who she was caught her unaware. Leland! For a moment Kifu faultered. Leland took his chance. Kifu couldn't fight her friend, not even when they were in a smaller, personal fight. On the other hand, Kifu had to protect her tribe.

Coming back to reality, Kifu realized Leland was striking. Before she could react, Leland hit his target, hard. The butt of his knife clobered her head, knocking her to the ground. Blood streamed from Kifu's mouth, for she had fiercly bit her lip. Leland stood over her, not a hint of regret in his eyes. Seeing she was defeated, he left her.

But Kifu wasn't done with him. Never had she been so easily defeated.

Rising clumbsily to her feet, Kifu clenched her knife in her hand and charged over to Leland. Without his suspicioun, she jumped up and landed on his back, bringing him down to the dirt. When he tried to spin onto his back, she let him, but sat on his stomach, pinning his down. She set her dagger on his throat, applying light pressure, and leaned over so their faces were inches apart.

"What?" he snarled.

"You've just made yourself a great enemy, Pierce," she spat.

"Who? You? The almightly Kifu?" he asked sarcastically.

"No. Slick of the Air Tribe. Don't call me Kifu." Unless you were a friend to a person, it was disrespectful to call someone by their first name. With a look of anger, Kifu pushed the dagger a little harder to his throat, drawing blood, then stood up and left the waning battle.

Okay, I lied. The NEXT one will be an explaination of the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 am

When Kifu left the gathering, she couldn't leave alone. According to Newton, the incident with the Fire Tribe brought her down a few levels. He declared in front of every tribe that her apprentice, Robert, was to receive another, more responsible mentor, the Head Hunter title was given to Arya Grey and that Teilk Keel watch over Kifu for the next moon.

Kifu didn't get a friendly welcoming at camp. Robert walked up to Kifu with a smug face. "Hey Slick, guess who my new mentor is. She's nice and treats me like an actual person. She also says she's your friend, Rachel Rose!"

"Keef, don't listen to him," advised Eljah.

"Hey--maybe you'll learn some manners," Kifu replied, completely ignoring Eljah. "Treat your superious with some respect."

"You mean you? You've been trashed, Slick. You're on my level now. You can't even call yourself a hunter!" Robert walked away, laughing.

"Pay no attention to that worm, Kifu. He's trying to make you angry."

"I know. But I guess that while I am on an 'untrustworthy' and 'unloyal' position, I might as well screw with his mind a little. Keel wasn't at the gathering, right? 'Cause I might as well find him."

"No, he stayed at camp. Luck, Kifu," Eljah said.

Kifu walked across camp to find Keel practicing with his bow. "Oi! Keel!"

Scowling, Keel pulled his bow into a resting position. "What's up, Slick?"

"The sky," Kifu answered automatically. Realizing she did so, she quickly added, "Keel, I sort of need your... guidance?"

"Guidance? What for?" Keel asked, interested.

"Well, Newton knocked me down a few levels. He said you'll be my...."

"Your mentor of sorts?"

"More like a guard. I'd be your prisoner."

"Sounds cool," Keel mumbled and pulled back on his bow.

"For you maybe," Kifu growled.

Rose walked up to Kifu. "Kifu, your little Robert scares me. He doesn't seem to like you. I think he's hinted he wants you... dead."

"As if I haven't noticed. Rachel, you're very observant," Kifu half laughed. "Oh, and now because I don't have my hunting knife, dagger or bow and quiver, I'll have to fend him off bear handed."

Okay, I lied again. You'll find out about the dagger in dear time. Meanwhile, Kifu'll have her problems. I don't think you know about her incident yet, do you? Oh well. You'll find that out, too. The didn't end in a very logical place, but these aren't chapters, they're snippets. So, HAH!
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:20 am

One morning Keel walked into Kifu's sleeping area. "Yo Slick, wake up," he murmured, shaking her shoulder slightly.

Kifu slapped him away and sat up. "Wha?" she moaned.

"I know you would like some action, right?" Keel asked excitedly.

Kifu looked up to the midnight-blue sky and scowled before answering. "Sure, some action, but couldn't you wait 'till morning at least? What sort of action?"

"Just some practice with the quarterstaff or something," Keel replied casually.

Suddenly excited, Kifu shot out of bed and sifted through her small pile of clothes. She loved the quarterstaff. "You mean Newton would allow me a weapon?"

"Well, I didn't ask him...." Keel admitted. "But it's just a big piece of wood. It isn't a sharp point. Besides, you could find a stick in the woods, too."

"A quarterstaff has power," Kifu warned, remembering her lessons from long ago. "And I wouldn't be able to pluck a stick from the woods because I'm supposed to be under constant watch."

"True, I guess. Hey--why are you going against me? Are you trying not to do this?"

"No, I really do want to get out," Kifu answered quickly.

"Then shut up," Keel advised.

"Shutting up." Finding clothes in the pile, Kifu motioned for Keel to look away so she could dress. He did. Hurrying to put on clothes only made the process longer, so she took her time to do it right. "Alright, I'm ready," Kifu announced.

Keel lead Kifu through the sleeping area to his bed. "Hold on so I can grab the staffs," he ordered.

"Not a child," Kifu mumbled. Before she knew it, a large stick was flying towards her head. Startled, Kifu caught it.

"Nope," Keel agreed. "Got way better reflexes. Better than most people here."

"Then why am I... wasn't I head warrior?" Kifu challenged.

"You didn't want the position," Keel guessed.

"Yeah. Fighting's fun, but only in your free time."

For the rest of the walk out of camp, Kifu and Keel were silent. Suddenly, Keel stopped in a defensive stance. Kifu followed his example.

Staring eachother in the eye, each dared the other to make the first move. Keel flinched, feigning an attack, but Kifu saw through his plan. Instead of raising her staff, she ducked down low, holding it near the ground and spun. She acted so quickly, and unpredictably, that Keel fell over the staff and backwards. On her feet again, Kifu held out her hand. Keel took it.

I didn't even finish my thought. Sorry. :D
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:19 pm

I recognize the last portion (considering as how you let me read it from your journal) but the rest is all new to me.

This is so cool! I'm not gonna do any critiques (at the moment, no promises) because I am feeling very sick with a cold and barely have the energy to stay awake...WHY di d my band directer decide it to be acceptable to march out in the rain AND in 39 degree weather in one week??! now we're all of us sick, and Marching Band Festival is coming up in a matter of weeks!
waaa. I feel icky.

I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading you zodiac snippet, and can't wait to see more. (when are we all gonna start writing and whatnot?)
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 pm

We start writing when you actually write! I've got the story started already. Yes, the last part is half of what I've got in my ZTJournal. When I get it back I'll post the rest. Hope you feel better soon Trapila! Don't worry, when I get that journal back, I'll pay more attention to IT than my teachers. I can't help it. I'm in a very big writing mood. :D
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:09 pm

no plot ideas? no patterns in who writes what and when? no discussion on what teh enxt step forward is?
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Uhm... I'll create a post on Zodiac Tribes.... Plot at this point is introducing characters.
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:37 pm

OKay, that's simple enough I guess. It's a start at least. I "send it on" to those who don't pop up here very often.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:18 pm

Kifu stared out of her cell. She was hungry and she needed out. Ever since she had been locked up in there, she had been untouched, brightly.

Cane, her main guard, looked back in on her, his face grim.

"What?" Kifu snapped, but received no reply.

Another figure, his name concealed from Kifu, came up and whispered in Cane's ear. Can nodded, eyes full of sorrow, then unlocked the door, letting in the man. Kifu didn't move.

"Get up," he growled. Kifu was stone. The figure gave her a moment, then slapped her. At the impact she grit her eeth and her head was snapped to the side, but otherwise she gave nothing. Slowly, she centered her head again, just to receive another punch. This time her body fell to the concrete floor.

Spitting blood on the ground, she rose to her feet. "What is it you want?" she demanded, spitting out more blood.

"Enjoyment," he answered, "But before that, obediance."

"Ha!" Kifu laughed. "Good luck!" She sat back on the ground.

This time the man hit her with more force. Kifu jumped to her feet. Crisom dripping from her lips, Kifu cried, "Attack! I can take you!"

The man laughed and swung at Kifu again, Ducking, Kifu brought her foot around to knock him down. The man jumped, expecting the move.

It didn't take long for the man to overpower Kifu. Kifu was left on the ground, bruised and bloody. She was conscience, but she wished she weren't.

For the next week, that same man tried to control Kifu, but she refused. As she refused to do as they told, they refused to feed her. Then finally, on the last day she didn't have any energy left to defy him.

"Get up," the man demanded every day, for she was always sitting on the ground, staring out of her cell. Kifu did so, her head hung.

"Come," he said, leading her to a different, larger and cozier cell. Kifu had no reaction to the new room.

"On the bed." With a sinking heart, Kifu followed his demand.

An hour later, Kifu was lead back to her cell. Tears ran down her cheeks and her throat was choked with sobs.

The following day, the burglars brought in two people from the Air Tribe. Kifu saw them pass and gasped. On was Teal'c, the other Bernard James.

Kifu rushed to the cell door, limping heavily on her right. "Teal'c!" she cried. The villians stopped their progress and looked at each other. A look of meaning flashed between them. Cane voiced, "Which one of you's Teal'c?"

Neither answered. Thinking quickly, Kifu answered for them. "The big one," she told them.

Teal'c was put in the cell directly across form Kifu while James was pushed onward.

"God," Teal'c exclaimed. "What the hell did they do to you? You look like crap!"

Kifu looked down to her feet, not sure how to answer. They were alone, should she tell the whole truth, or none at all?

"Teal'c," she said, "First they 'broke' me, so they call it. Then...."

"What?" Teal'c demanded, alarm raising in his voice.

"They...." Kifu took a deep breath. Then she looked him in the eyes, tears welling in her eyes. "The b****** raped me, goddammit!"

Teal'c was shocked into silence.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Teal'c was left to starve a few days before he was 'broken'. Every day the man came and took care of him first, then moved Kifu off into that room and worked her, twenty minutes every day. He claimed it was long, but to Kifu it was an eternity.

Finally Kifu had to watch in horror as they made Teal'c do a series of commands, of which he refused. Every day Kifu had to watch them evade his weak attacks, then pound him to moosh every day. Then they took Kifu off, made her remove her clothes, and did her.

One day the man said to both of them at once, "I think you're a good boy now, Teal'c. And I know you're a good girl, Kifu. Maybe you can take it a step further, Teal'c. Be a good boy and watch." He turned to Cane. "Cane, you stand in the brute's cell and make him watch." Then he laid his icy eyes on Kifu, focusing not on her face, but other aspects of her body. "And you, my pet. Take off your clothes."

Kifu's heart race sped. "No," she said.

"You do as I say," the man demanded, stepping into her cell. Kifu cowered, then obliged. The man stepped out of the way and told Kifu to stand up. She did.

"Observe her body," he told Teal'c. Teal'c only watched the floor in front of him. "Look at her!" the man demanded, and motioned for Cane to punch him. After a few minutes of struggle, Teal'c watched, one of his eyes bruised shut. Kifu could tell he dearly did not want to see her nude.

The man stripped down until his genitals were showing too. Kifu closed her eyes and wished to shrink away, to be a part of the concrete with no eyes.

For half an hour that day he played his game, Teal'c forced to watch helplessly. The man thought it was funny. Cane was impossible to tell with his somber eyes, and Teal'c was plainly horrified.

Finally the man extracted himself, put on his clothes, took Kifu's with him, then left. Cane walked out of Teal'c cell, and walked off with him.

Kifu burst into tears. She cowered in the corner, trying to keep warm in the icy cold cell. Her stomach hurt from no food and she knew she'd never recover from this experience.

The day after Kifu was raped publicly in front of both Cane and Teal'c, the man did it again. He continued on for five days, then came up with another, playful idea. His idea of playful was definately different than Kifu's and Teal'c's.

"I've got it!" he exclaimed, standing in the middle of the corridor. "You get to have some fun too Teal'c! Take off your clothes, both of you," he demanded. Kifu was given her clothes every night, and midnight, Kifu guessed.

Kifu began crying again, but did as he told. Her leg was screwed up from his beatings and his play. He was a rough man to work with. Teal'c wasn't as quick to move as Kifu.

"I told you to take off your clothes, Teal'c," the man said calmly, then lashed out at him. Teal'c was struck to the ground. "Do it."

Reluctantly, Teal'c did. Then the man helped Teal'c to his feet, though not kindly, Teal'c was forced into Kifu's cell, the man and Cane standing watch.

"Now, work her, Teal'c. Do a good job. I don't know if she's still availble for you, I might have taken the vacancy, but try anyway. Have fun with her. Kill her if you wish." He laughed.

Teal'c had nothing to do with Kifu. He kneeled on the opposing side of the cell, while Kifu bunched herself in a ball in the other corner.

"I said do it with her!" the man screeched, and whipped Teal'c with a leather belt. As soon as the leather left his skin, a dark line of blood appeared.

Teal'c cried out, knowing he would be defeated, killed or he would have to get inside his friend.

"I'm sorry, Kifu," he sobbed into her ear, and he began doing it.

The man began jumping up and down, throwing his head back and howling. "Yes! Yes! That's what I mean! Sex!"

When Teal'c tried extracting himself from Kifu, trying not to pump anything into her body, the man suddenly lashed out angrily and told him to stay in.

Every few minutes or so the man checked his watch. "I say we let them do it 'till morning," he told Cane. Cane just watched the two make love, a belt ready to bite anyone. "Two more hours, kids!" he laughed.

The man finally let Teal'c come out and move back into his cell. Teal'c didn't say a word, but when the two left with their clothes, he cried uncontrolably.

"I want to get out," Kifu whimpered. She knew there was no way she could not be pregnant, for the man had been taking care of her every day for a couple weeks.

The man still came every day and made Teal'c and Kifu do it. "I lost my fun with you, Kifu. But it's just as fun to watch that b****** do it to you, you little b****!"

After a while, Kifu had no doubt she was pregnant. She didn't know by who, but she was absolutely sure, for she had missed a cycle. A womanly cycle that she wished she could have again, now that she didn't have them.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Kifu was the first to move into the dark abyss that the house held. Leonard came up to her and whispered in her ear, "I'll guard the bedroom door, you rouse the child."

Kifu turned around and kissed him and then whispered back, "Will do."

Silently Kifu moved over the wooden floor. Leonard was equally as quiet until his foot fell upon a squeaky floorboard. Both Tribespeople froze before continuing on, sure that the sound didn't wake the slumbering family.

Soon Kifu found herself in a room with four children squeezed inside. Two beds were present, one twin size stacked atop another twin bed. Kifu advanced, leaving Leonard in the shadowy door. At least inside the room the moon leaked through a window, casting a silver lightning on the children.

Before reaching down to awaken one, she hesitated. She didn't know how to wake this child without her screaming bloody murder. She looked to Leonard for help, but he was enveloped in too many shadows to make out any of his features. Sighing quietly, Kifu touched the child's shoulder. Instantly she awoke.

"Mom?" she asked and turned around in her bed. "You're not mom," she stated then, her eyes widening with fright.

"Might that be true, yes, my dear," Kifu spoke softly, hoping to calm the child's nerves. "But I might not come to hurt you, either."

"Huh?" she asked. Kifu's words had confused her.

Hoping that her face was dark enough for the child not to see, Kifu rolled her eyes. With a little bit of impatience showing through her voice Kifu repeated, "I'm not your mother, yes. But I don't come to hurt you, either."

"Oh," the child said. "Then what do you want?"

Kifu looked back to Leonard, but he was a statue. Gulping, Kifu turned back to the child. "I want you to come with me so my friend and I can open you to a whole new world. A world of no school." Kifu remembered one thing about being tribeless, and that was school. She didn't have a facination with what they taught her; the teachings were too boring.

Suddenly a gruff voice called out. "Who the hell are you?" it cried.

Kifu jumped, knowing that the disembodied voice wasn't from Leonard. "Don't move, or he's dead," the voice ordered in Kifu's direction. Even though it was hard to see, she saw that Leonard was held at knifepoint. With as much love as she had for him, she couldn't bare that she be the reason of his death; Kifu obliged.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I watched him from across the clearing, willing my feet to uproot themselves and walk forward. Much to my dismay, they didn't budge. I closed my eyes and deeply took in some air. When my eyes opened again I noticed Eljah was standing next to me.

"You alright, Keef? You look stressed." Her eyes expressed her concern.

"I'm fine," I said reluctantly.

"No you ain't," Eljah argued. When I stayed silent she followed my gaze, which had switched back to Leonard. "You hot for Plant?" she asked quietly. My reply was to quickly look back at her. "You are! What's the problem? Fearless Kifu can't kick up the nerve to talk to Famous Plant? She isn't as fearless as we're all led to think?"

"Eljah!" I exclaimed. "Shut up! He'll hear you!"

"That sure wan't no denial," she pointed out.

"And I won't deny it, either. I can't stop... liking him. I don't know what it is about him...."

"Hmm," Eljah hummed, mockingly. "Maybe beca' you think you all big and bad in the Air Tribe, so you get a hot, popular sword maker from the sizzlin' Fire Tribe. Look at him, ya dimwit! He's too nice and all those girlies swarmin' him are flippin' airheads tha' don' deserve 'im!"

I cocked my head to the side and stared Eljah down. "I'm getting the impression you like him, Eljj."

"I jus' pointin' ou' the obvious, lady," she replied, shrugging. "Powerful, tan sholders. Long, silky, black hair."

"Right..."

"Well, you like him--" She cut herself off and gave me a sidelong glance.

"Yes."

"Exactly. An' you want him to like you--" She waited again.

"I guess so, yes, Eljah."

"Thought so. Well, go talk to him."

"What?" I roared. "I don't think--"

"Do it, Slick. I know you can."

"El--"

"Do it," she said forcefully, pushing me forward.

I took another deep breath. "Fine." Before she could tell me off any further, I lurched forward. I got close and then I looked to his face. He was looking away, but almost as if he had a sixth sense he turned his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I replied. I was surprised my voice didn't quiver.

He pushed through the small crowd surrounding him to stand in front of me. He was taller than me by about six inches. "How're you?"

"Good, I think. You?"

"Today is beautiful. Maybe that's the reason you finally kicked up the nerve to talk to me?" His eyes, color of a silvery grey, sparkled.

"What?" I cried softly. "I don't--"

He laughed. "You might keep your thoughts discreet when you fight, and therefore are exceptional at it. I've seen you spar," he said at my questioning look. "And judging by how much game you bring to each Gathering, you're great at your life path, too. That isn't what I wanted to say... I mean, you're good at disguising yourself, which leads to you being great."

"Thanks?" I said, unsure of his point.

The smile on his face grew broader. "Unfinished.

"What I'm getting at, I guess, is that you're good at disguising your intentions and even yourself. But when it comes to your emotions, you're painfully obvious."

"Thanks?" I repeated.

"Not exactly." He glanced backwards and his grin faded into a frown. Turning back around, he walked forward and stuck his arm out, which touched my shoulder to turn me around. I shivered at his warm touch. The smoothness of his hand surprised me. The suddenness of his touch shocked me. Was he always like this?

"Come with me," he ordered, but it sounded like an invitation.

Almost as if in a trance, I followed him. I couldn't believe he wanted to talk to me, to... to be my friend, even.

"Now that we're away from the Flock," Leonard said, "talking might come more easily?" We were in the outskirts of the island, yet not alone. Somehow, that made me comfortable.

"I've been watching you, Kifu," he said casually. "I've noticed how you've been watching me." After a moments thought he added, "Almost stalking me? You would have escaped my notice if I wasn't surrounded by these boring girls, whom I wish would leave me alone. But I can't say that in their faces. All I ask for... is a little distance, change."

"I'm sorry," I said, beginning to pull away.

"Don't leave."

I turned back, surprised. "Why?"

"I want to see if you're really as good as those stories, and if you did deserve the praise I gave you before bluntly sticking 'obvious' on your forehead."

I suddenly got the feeling he really was just a cute jock. "I don't know, Plant."

He held up a finger. "Leonard. M'name's Leonard. Plant's my name, but it isn't."

"We hardly know each other--"

"Leonard to you. And may Kifu be your name?"

"It's Tribe code--"

"And the Tribes have bees up their a**."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Can a man be too strict as to not call a lady by the first name?"

"A lady or a man, it makes no difference."

"A lady and a lady are incapable of producing a child together."

"I was struck silent. "What are you saying?" I had suspicions, but my mind might have only jumped to that conclusion because deep down I still really did like this man even though the butterflies had left.

"A man and a woman is not the same," he said simply. Could it be as simple as that? Or could his statement have been deeper?

"Not to the Tribe's eye."

"To my eye they are different."

I suddenly became uncomfortable again. Leonard must have noticed because he said, "We are equals. To me, that is what matters. Is it Kifu or Slick?"

I inhaled a gulp of air. If I said "Slick," would this be my last time talking to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes   A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Snippet (Idea) from my Personal Zodiac Tribes
Page 1 of 1