Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Stress: What would you do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :
Stress: What would you do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stress: What would you do? Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Stress: What would you do? Empty
PostSubject: Stress: What would you do?   Stress: What would you do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:55 pm

It is all to much to handle just wat to much. I cant do it. My grandfather is dead. I will be trumatized if I go to the funnerl. My dad is ademant for me to go. My best friend is not allowed to come over. And I am not allowed to go over there since her brother is a creeper my grades are starting to slip. I am worried about this freedom of choice act. I will do something to stop it. At the funnerl I would see my half sister Bella since I see her so rarly. What would you do in my situation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Stress: What would you do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stress: What would you do? Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Stress: What would you do?   Stress: What would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:53 pm

For one, about the grades, I wouldn't worry. Just work harder of future homework. That's what I'm currently doing. Talk with your teachers. In order to help you, you need to make yourself heard in their presence. I'm sure they'd understand your situation.

About the freedom of choice act, don't worry yet. You're probably too small to make a difference whatsoever.

As concerns the funeral: go. You cannot abandon you grandpa, even if he has left this world. Let your feelings show if you must; do not be afraid. Be brave, my friend, and do what you must.

You must prioritize with stress, and worrying about multitudes of problems will not help. Concentrate on one thing at a time, and give yourself time to think. Thinking is the only thing to get things straight again.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Amy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 1247
Quote : When life gives you lemons--drink chocolate milk!! Wait, what?- Me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Amy, Nicoma, Gryffindor, Rene
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Stress: What would you do?   Stress: What would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:22 pm

I agree with Kifu, and if you want, I can help you at school.

I must disagree with one thing though...
Kifu wrote:
About the freedom of choice act, don't worry yet. You're probably too small to make a difference whatsoever.

You are never to small. You can get involved and write a letter to the state rep. Cissa, you told me that you were worried that they wouldn't listen to your letter because you are a kid, but they must remember that you are a future voter so they need to respect everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress: What would you do?   Stress: What would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress: What would you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Stories :: Short-
Jump to: