Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Love is dead.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Love is dead. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Love is dead. Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Love is dead. Empty
PostSubject: Love is dead.   Love is dead. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 pm

They both loved, they both thought they were the one, but both realized they were not the hard way.

She gave him everything; she changed everything about her so he could be happy. Inside however, she was dying. She wanted to be thinner to be prettier so he would love her more, so she stopped eating, and if she did, she would purge herself to get rid of it. On her final day, he left her; there was someone else he liked more. She died with a broken heart.

He loved her more than anything. He gave up his dreams to make it possible to stay with her. His soul if he could would’ve been sold to give her what he wanted. But it was worthless when he found out he was being used; she was seeing another man. Since then, he cut himself, trying to drown the pain. But then he cut too far; his broken heart couldn’t handle it anymore, so he left.

Two different souls with so much in common; they both lived an afterlife unable to move on from there torn hearts. Everyday their hearts would bleed; their throats that said ‘I love you’ so many times where ripped apart knowing that their words meant nothing to the ones they loved.

They didn’t care about me, they thought, they didn’t love me. I gave them everything, but it meant nothing to them… because they never loved me… no one dose…

On a cold fall night, the moon made it as bright as day. Both the boy and the girl wondered the dark empty streets that they had walked so many times before just to see their ex-lovers. They had run into each other, almost falling backwards before they regained their balance as they took a better look at one another.

Her hair was a dim gray, and her dress was torn as her heart was; her bones poked out of her skin because she was so thin. Her ghost like skin illuminated the night air while making her blood stains more visible.

His chest was thin, showing his ribs slightly but again he was built. His Jacket was ripped apart like his throat; showing his red flesh under his snowy skin. His cloths where blood stained as though he spilled red wine all over them, but his face, even with dead eyes stayed handsome.

No words were exchanged, but they knew all about each other. Both of them loved, and lost, and died to live forever in the afterlife with broken hearts.

Gazing at each other with empty eyes, they took each other’s hand, and walked together. The night was never ending where they lived, so they walked on and on for what would be days in our times, gazing, speaking to one another while they said not a word; through rain and wind, lightning and such, they never left each other’s side. Miles and miles, neither of looked away from either of their eyes.

They stopped all of a sudden, just staring at one another.

The boy leaned in; then the girl, their lips met in a kiss. What they felt during that kiss no one, not even them could explain; it was a good thing though.

He pulled away, she pulled away, admiring upon one another’s moon like skin. Then, like magic, their hearts where being stitched and stapled and wrapped up so they could be whole again. It started to do something it hasn’t done in a while: it started beating. Even their throats began to repair from being torn so they could speak again knowing it won’t hurt.

Holding his hands, holding her hands, they felt something other than pain. Something they haven’t felt in a long time; they started to speak again, words they thought they could never say again.

He said, “I love you.”

She said, “I love you.”

This time, they knew, both of them meant it.
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Love is dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is dead.   Love is dead. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Ooh. I like. I'm not a very romantic type, but this was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

Love is dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is dead.   Love is dead. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

BRAVO!!! i liked it a lot. it was one of thoose things that kept me reading. ;) ~mick mick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love is dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is dead.   Love is dead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is dead.
Page 1 of 1