Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Beyond your eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Beyond your eyes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Beyond your eyes Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Beyond your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Beyond your eyes   Beyond your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Another Osmosis Jones related fic, no suprise there eh?

But anyway, Weapon, Miranda Rene and whoever is not mine but I'm to lazy to put it down belongs to other people. They just et me use them.

I hope you like the story.

__________________________________________________________________________________

They never knew why I would never talk; to them, to dad, to anyone. I always kept my mouth shut so I could be safe. Truth is I can’t tell whether they’re dead or not. I can see spirits, but I never knew that until my old mommy and daddy starting yelling at me, and to stop it. I never knew why until I was talking to this old man, and my old mommy and daddy started shaking me violently telling me to stop it, it’s scaring them. I didn’t think it was all that bad until they abandoned me on the side of the street months ago. But I wasn’t the only one, my older brother Jaceon stayed right with me to help take care of me. I am only six, and I didn’t know how to take care of myself. However, in an attempt to keep me safe, he fought off a large group of germs that wanted… something from us. I never did find out what. But I had to run as far and fast as I could because he told me too. I still see him, in a way, but I know he’s dead. I know it because his shirts always covered in blood. I want to talk to him, but I can’t; I’m afraid that if my new family knew what I can do, they’ll abandon me too, especially my dad.

Why do I have to see them? I don’t want to see them; some of them are very scary looking; all covered in blood and gored and burned beyond reconnection, and some of them look so alive I can’t tell if they’re dead or not. That’s why I don’t talk to anyone, so then no one can hurt me or something.

Sitting in my room, all alone while dad and everyone else is downstairs. I would love to join them, but I don’t feel like I should. Even though I am now an official part of the family, I don’t feel like it. I still feel a bit afraid to be around them, like Weapon, who is very, very scary looking. Not to mention they have a lot of people around that have to be dead, because the others usually walk right through them. And I don’t want to risk thinking them for someone that was alive.

As I sit and wait, I hear footsteps; I try to ignore them, it might be uncle Thrax going in his room like he usually does, or aunt Miranda going to her room with uncle Sin, I don’t know. Then my door begins to open, it’s probably daddy telling me it’s time to eat.

But it wasn’t…

“Hello sweetheart,” a stranger said. I have no idea who he was, how he got here… was he dead or alive? He looks like he could be alive, he’s in good enough shape, and handsome even, but then again, not all dead spirits look dead. “Why are you sitting up here all alone instead of being with the others downstairs?”

Petrified, I scooted to the corner of my bed and curled up in a ball. There was a scream that wanted to escape my throat, but I didn’t want to let it out. What would happen if I screamed? The man only grinned, it was a grin that wasn’t threatening or wicked, but sweet and charming.

“There is no reason to be afraid dear,” he noted, coming closer. “I’m not going to hurt you; I just wish to give you some company.”

I buried my head in my arms, not giving him a second glance. It was just a dream, and when I open my eyes, he will be gone. But then I felt a leather gloved hand on my bare arm, and another one under my chin tilting it up. He made me look at him in his dark, black like eyes.

“Now now, I want to see your pretty face when I talk to you.” He grinned wider, scaring me again; it’s not like it was it was a evil smile, it was the fact that I didn’t know him, and he’s just so close to me. “Sweetheart, your shaking,” he noted caringly, “You’re not afraid of me are you?”

I didn’t say anything. I just want dad to come here so this man could disappear and I would never have to see him again.

“Now sweetheart, you don’t have to be afraid of me, my only intentions are to give you company so you wouldn’t be alone.” he tucked my hair behind my ear gently, stroking my cheek that caused them to burn. “A lovely young lady such as you deserves more than that. Now what is your name my dear?”

My heart beat harder, but not from fear as it was from being so flattered. I could just imagine my cheeks getting redder and redder for each complement he has told me. He was so charming…

I have no idea what has possessed me to do this, but I gained up the courage to at least tell him my name.

“W-w-whisper…” I stuttered, feeling shy and nervous. “M-my name is… Whisper…”

“Whisper…” He repeated, “With such a soft, gentle lovely voice as yours, I’d say it’s perfect.”

“T-t-thank y-you,” I said, feeling my cheeks burn even more.

“Now tell me my dearest Whisper, who are your parents?”

I shifted uncomfortably, what parents does he want to know about? Maybe he just wants to know who are my parents… um, parent that I have currently.

“His… his name I-is D-Demo…” I told him. “He… he adopted me a-awhile a-ago.”

His eyes looked upset as he gazed at me. “May I ask what ever happen to your birth parents?”

That made me feel bad about myself, because I do know why they left me to die on the streets: It’s because I’m abnormal, a freak, they could have never love someone like me.

“T-they l-l-left me,” I said with sadness in my voice. “I… I was… j-just weird and… t-they d-d-didn’t love me… so they… l-left m-me on the s-streets to…” I couldn’t finish, not without risking the chance of crying my eye’s out. But the man took my hand gently and stroked it soothingly.

“I’m sorry my dear,” he apologized, “someone as lovely and kind as you are shouldn’t be treated as so. No, you deserve much better. I hope you will find a family that could comprehend your potential.”

I looked up at him, as though I couldn’t believe if he was serious. Why does he wish for me a better family that could love me when I already have the kindest, happiest dad in the world who has even given me more than I ever wanted? And what is he talking about me having ‘potential’? I should have asked him, but there was this one question that has been bugging that I must ask:

“W-who are you?”

His expression was odd, he grinned like he was glad I asked, but his eyes looked… upset in a way.

“That’s not important dear. It’s only a name.” He told me in a mono tone. “But I will say that I have been watching your family for quite some time.”

“Why?” I then asked. “D-d-do you… Know them?”

“Yes, I do. I know all of them very well.”

“How? Are… are you their friend?”

“In a way I guess.”

“W-w-what do… y-y-you mean b-by that? W-w-what h-happened?”

Yet before he could answer, the door opened up for a second time, and this time my daddy’s head peeked through.

“Hey Whisper,” He greeted. “Who are you talking to?”

I looked around, hoping to see the stranger again, but he was no where’s to be found; he was gone, and daddy knew it. He knows now, about my ability, about everything. He’s going to think I’m a freak and hate me like my other parents. It’s all going to happen again and I don’t want it to.

“Whisper, what’s wrong? It looks like you seen a ghost.”

I had to get out, he’s going to yell at me and shake me; I don’t want to go through that again. I ran past him, faster than I ever had before in my life while the tears fell off my face. I can’t have a family, I can’t because of this ability; it scares them, and they hate me for it. Daddy’s going to tell everyone and all of them are going to hate me too. I can’t go back; they will never let me in their house again. Why didn’t I keep my mouth shut? Why couldn’t I have just waited until that man just disappeared?

I hid in an ally way, curling up in a ball behind some trashcans so no one could see me cry. I was so happy, I was so glad I found a father who loved me and everything I ever wished for. Now it’s all gone, I ruined everything for myself.

“Whisper,” I heard him calling. The trashcans moved so my dad could look at me. “Whisper, what’s wrong, why are you crying?”

I didn’t want to talk, I’ll say something that will make him mad and he’s going to yell at me for something I didn’t mean, something I can’t control.

Dad took me in his arms and hugged me tightly to his chest. “Shh, it’s okay Whisper,” he cooed. “It’s alright, don’t cry. Just tell me what’s wrong.”

I don’t know if I can tell him, if I can look him in the eyes and tell him I can see the dead like I can see the living. What would he say? What would he do?

“I-I-I c-c-can’t t-tell you…” I said under my breath.

“Of course you can, you can tell me anything.”

“B-b-but y-you’ll h-h-hate… me…”

I glanced up at him, to see what his facial expression was. He looked serious, and concerned at the same time. Is he mad at me?

“Honey, I could never hate you,” he told me kindly. “I love you too much to even think about disliking you. You’re my world and what since does it make if I hate the world I live for?” He whipped off the tears off my face and kissing me on the fore head; he always made a good point. “Now c’mon, tell me what’s eating you, I promise I won’t get mad.”

I gulped; should I really tell him? How am I so sure that he won’t get mad if I do? None the less, I’m going to have to tell him sooner or later, because he’ll keep this up until I do. I took in a long, deep breath, drawing out the seconds so I could savor the last moment that he still loved me.

“I… I can… I can s-see… t-the dead…”

He didn’t say anything.

“I-I’m sorry,” I stated worriedly, “I-I can’t h-h-help it… m-my old m-mom and d-dad didn’t l-like it at all… I don’t want to see them… I-I’m sorry…”

Assuring me, he hugged me tighter to his chest, smoothing out my hair as he pacified me.

“It’s okay Whisper,” he said gently, “I don’t care if you can see dead people. It just makes you more special in my eyes. I just wish you would have told me sooner. It must be scary, isn’t it?”

I nodded, curling my hands in his shirt as though he was going to run away if I didn’t.

“Don’t worry Whisper, as long as I’m with you, nothing can hurt you. But please tell me who you were talking to before you ran out of the house?”

“I don’t know his name…” I admitted. “b-but h-he said he’s been watching over you guys f-for a while.”

Dad smiled cheeringly, automatically making me feel at ease inside. He always was able to make anyone smile, even uncle Thrax. I guess it was his special power; to make people happy.

“Well we better get home,” He said, standing up and holding my hand. “We don’t want to worry the others. Dad’s probably thinking I’m hijacking into another candy store…”—Then he added in sarcastically—“Which you should never do.”

Giddily, I giggled and held his hand tighter. Everything started to get darker so I stayed extra close to him. I felt small icy rain drops on my four head as it began to mist. It was almost the end of daylight when we started walking up the drive way. But I had to stop when I saw someone. This one I knew was dead. His eyes cried blood and he had a black hole in his stomach.

“Whisper what’s up?” Daddy asked. “What do you see?”

I couldn’t answer, was in a trance by this horrifying cell or germ or whatever he was. He looked like one of the bad spirits that I saw once or twice at my old home, but usually they wouldn’t be just standing there, staring at you with cold empty eyes. Red slime oozed out of his mouth while he tried to speak. It was hard to understand, like he was trying to talk underwater, but his lips where readable. Over and over he said ‘run’… ‘Run’… I didn’t understand. What does he mean? Run… run… but then I realized he wasn’t here to haunt, or to harm, but to warn us. Something bad was around and he’s telling us to run before it’s too late.

“D-daddy? W-we need to run,” I told him shakily, tugging at his arm.

“Why?” He asked. “What’s going on Whisper?”

“Something bad is here…” I said as my stomach twisted. “S-something b-bad is g-going to happen… we have to get out of here…”

But it was too late. Black creatures came out of no were and pried me out of my father’s hands… they took him away… the pain and desperation was my last memory of him for it was the last time I would ever see him again.
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/

Beyond your eyes
Page 1 of 1