Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Letter's from David.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Letter's from David. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Letter's from David. Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Letter's from David. Empty
PostSubject: Letter's from David.   Letter's from David. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

This is a newer story I'm writting. I don't know how it is so far, so I was hoping to get a second opinian on it. This is just the first chapter, and I was thinking that if this one is good enough, I could try getting it published, but if not, this will just be a fun thing for people to read I guess. Hope you enjoy!

Love, is a very powerful emotion; it can lead to the greatest wonders, the most precious of beings, yet love can also lead to the worst problems. Not just the normal teenage dramas; get together, getting knocked up, sexually transmitted diseases, or even the more dreaded break ups, leading to yet more tears and pain and suffering; love can lead to something even worse. Oh much, much worse.

In one relationship, everything was perfect; it was like watching an old TV show where the girl seems like she has everything in the world, and the boy will tell his friends what a great girl he has. However, it was far from perfect. This was not the normal family sitcom on Saturday nights; this was a horror movie David had to live. This creature was more terrifying then Jason from the ‘Friday the 13th’ movies, or Freddy Kruger from the nightmares of Elms Street. This one had raven black hair, and radiant blue eyes. David was so blind to see the possession as it grew to a deadly length, the obsession that raised like running water on high, and it was drowning David, but he wasn’t dying… everyone else was.

David may as well been locked in a tower with a dragon guarding him. It seemed like he was the damsel in distress when he was suppose to be the knight in shining armor. He was at one point… until…
Why didn’t I see it sooner… I could have prevented all of this from happening. Andrew was right, she was nuts. Hell, he didn’t even know the half of it! God, I wish he was here…

Sitting on the couch, he waited for his ‘loving’ Amber to wake to start the new morning; yet, it seemed to David that he was just repeating the same day—the same nightmare over and over again. How could something like this happen? He wondered. This isn’t the kind of thing anyone—me especially should have to deal with. This should only happen in horror movies. His fingers combed through his black shaggy hair, feeling greasy as he whipped his hand on his shabby jeans. I should take a shower. Amber will nag me until I do.

He sighed; Amber… his ‘one and only’ as she put it, but he thinks ‘his touchier’ fits better. Life was like living in a very lonesome cage with her around—I can’t even remember the last time I was outside— She didn’t like him being in public because ‘other girls will try to take him away;’ he was her little toy that she would rather die than share him with anyone. (I wish she would too.)

It was ridiculous how she controlled him, how he was so easily manipulated to the snap of her fingers. Normally, he would have told her off, ditched her and left her in the dust; he hated feeling controlled, helpless. Yet this was no ordinary girl—she was as far from ordinary as it gets.

Aren’t I the lucky one to get someone like her?

Soft, gentle hands were placed in his shoulders, stroking them as though to relieve the tension, warm lips pressed on his neck; soft whispering tickled his ear: “Morning my love,” Amber greeted. Her voice was like a cats; a wickedly choral like voice. Boys would have killed to just hear her speak; she was the woman they wanted to have with them. If only they knew—if only David knew what kind of demonic being she actually was.

“Morning Amber,” he greeted; he was well practice with making it sound like he was glad to see her in the morning.

“I hope you slept well,” she purred, her hands traced his chest, feeling every muscle through his thin white Tee.

“I did.” On cue, he kissed her hand, knowing that it made her happy. That was the last thing he wanted however, yet he prefers her happy then p*** off.

“I’m going out to grab some food,” she told him as he lips brushed agents his before she pressed them affectionately—Just shoot me!—“Do you know what you have to do?”

“Stay inside,” he answered correctly; she smirked, her moist petals for lips stretching to each side of her cheeks.

“Good boy, now I’ll only be gone for a little while”—she kissed him again—“Take a shower while I’m gone, kay?”

Like an obedient dog, he nodded.

“I’ll see you by then.” Elegantly, her purse clutched in her right hand while she made her way out to the outside world—the world I haven’t seen in God knows how long—the door locked behind her, ensuring that David would go nowhere.

He watched her leave down in her red porche, like a cat who doesn’t want to be left alone. So well trained, if you didn’t know the whole story, you would actually think they were the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend couple. But no one knows, and no one can. Who knows what other lives will be ruined if he risked having one social conversation.

Like a robot, his legs made their way to the couch without him thinking about it. Groggily, he fell onto the sofa like he didn’t have the energy to stand anymore. It seemed like Amber was literary sucking the life out of him, even though that would be the last thing she would ever do; as long as he lived, she could go on.

That d*** witch…

Blackness took over; his eyes felt too heavy to keep open, and his mind seemed to be on auto-pilot. Hopefully, a few hours of rest will make him feel better.

It was as though he was standing on the sidelines, watching as the event played before him like an all too real play. This is what has kept him up for so long on those nights while living with Amber; this is the memory that he can never rewind and erase.

“This is all your fault!” his other-self screamed; his hands, blood covered, and his eyes, blood shot as he attempted to keep the tears from spilling down his face.

“Oh David,” her voice cooed through the air—it was beautiful, too beautiful to be coming from the only one left standing. What happened to her?

“Why can’t you leave me alone!?” fists clenched, David had to resist the temptation to choke her; at least, for the time being.

“How can I leave you my love?”—Cold, cruel hands rested on his shoulders; he didn’t dare to look at her, at it. “You are the reason I live, the reason I breathe. I only did it for your own good, so we can be together.”

A glare shot at her; if it was possible she would have burned to her well deserved death on that spot. A low hiss escaped his lips: “I would never want to be with a monster like you.”

“You don’t mean that—“

“I do!”

“I know you don’t, you just need to cope that it’s only you, and me. You’ll learn soon enough… we have all the time in the world…”

Like a shock electrifying his heart, he shot right out of his nightmare. Those words always woke them up—sending chills down his spine and causing him to break out in sweat. That was the worst night of my life…

The clock read 4:30; Amber should be back in a little bit. And if I don’t get my shower… I better go do it now.

Rubbing the tiredness and the gunk out of his eyes, he forced his legs to move to the bathroom.

The rest of the day went according to everyday: Amber came home (after he showered,) he pretended that he was excited to see her; a forced kiss, and the most hated ‘I love you’ before bed. And tomorrow will be the same… as well as the next one after that, and no doubt the one after that one. ..

I can’t live like this forever…

Last edited by LockHeart on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Letter's from David. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Letter's from David. Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Letter's from David.   Letter's from David. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 pm

The opening couple paragraphs are beautifully written, but I have to warn you to not over-use the semi-colon. Just a heads up is all.

And, in the first part of the chapter, there's a few words that don't belong, and a few words that can be added. Again, watch all the semi-colons and the elongated dash thingies (I dunno what they're called). Otherwise, great, poetic writing.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Letter's from David.   Letter's from David. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm

I LOVE IT!!!! *regains sense of reality* It had me totally sucked in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

PostSubject: Re: Letter's from David.   Letter's from David. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Kifu wrote:
The opening couple paragraphs are beautifully written, but I have to warn you to not over-use the semi-colon. Just a heads up is all.

And, in the first part of the chapter, there's a few words that don't belong, and a few words that can be added. Again, watch all the semi-colons and the elongated dash thingies (I dunno what they're called). Otherwise, great, poetic writing.

Thanks, and I'm going to fix it as well as I can. Guess Microsoft Office dosen't help with everything huh?
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Letter's from David.   Letter's from David. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 am

Hehe. Unfortunately, no.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter's from David.   Letter's from David. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter's from David.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Stories :: Short-
Jump to: