Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrystalxHowlett
Scrap
Scrap
CrystalxHowlett

Female
Number of posts : 117
Quote : Everyone has patience, but not everyone uses it.
Warning :
Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Crystal or Chris
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Pencils
Pencils: 11

Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2)   Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Chapter 25- The Walk

I walked out onto the grounds with Gambit. I talked with him and we laughed together about random things. He liked to play with a lock of my hair as we walked. “Gambit loves your curls,” he said. I blushed a bit.

“I thought you liked my straight hair,” I said, remembering his reaction for our first date. Gambit smiled at me.

“Ya’ always look beautiful ta’ Gambit, Mon Bell,” he said.

“Thanks,” I said. He smiled at me. I found my self just staring into his eyes for a minute, making it hard to watch where I was going. I ended up tripping over lawn chair set around the pool. Gambit caught me.

“Careful, Crystal,” he said, laughing. “Gambit no wanna see you get hurt.”

“Thanks, Rem,” I said. He pulled me up into his arms.

“Just part of what Gambit do, Mon Bell. He saves beautiful girls like you.” He came down and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away. I then pulled him around the pool to the edges of the grounds, making sure to stay away from the water.

“So, have any plans for de weekend, Mon Bell?” Gambit asked.

“Not really…” I responded. I then heard something move in the trees.

“What are you doing here?” I hear Raph ask. I turn.

“What is it, Chris?” Gambit asked. I hushed him and listened harder to pin point where Raph was.

“I could ask you the same thing,” I heard Yuki respond. I was having a hard time pin pointing the two, mainly because they were quiet and I wasn’t good at this yet.

“Would it matter if I told you?” he asked. I finally see them up in a tree. I was about to call to them when Yuki spoke.

“I think it would,” she replied back. “Listen, I’m older. Why don’t you head inside and I’ll inform you about what happens, ‘kay?” My jaw dropped. They were spying on me! I felt so hurt and betrayed. They didn’t trust me enough to be alone with my boyfriend while Dad and Sensei did. I decided to see where this went.

“You think just because you are older you can boss me around?” he asked. I knew he hated it when people use age for authority.

“Yeah, I think so,” she snapped back.

“Listen Grandma…” she cut him off.

“Did you just call me Grandma?” she snapped. I started to get involved when Gambit grabbed my arm.

“I know you want to help, Mon Bell, but you may end up in de cross fire and Gambit no want that,” he said.

“Yeah, got a problem with it?” he asked. Yuki shoved him out of the tree. Just before Raph he hit the ground, he landed on his feet. She jumped out of the tree and got into his face.

“Listen, turtle, don’t you ever try me like that, ever!” she yelled at him.

“Don’t yell at me!” he said, his voice getting louder. Yuki pushed him and Raph pushed back. I knew this wasn’t going to end well. I had to step in.

“Knock it off,” I said, but I could tell that Yuki wasn’t listening. She had pulled out her claws as Raph pulled out his twin Sais. “Stop it!” I said, forcefully. I was prepared to throw myself between them if I had to. I was just about to, but Gambit grabbed me around the waist to stop me.

“It’ll be alright, Mon Bell,” he whispered. I knew he just didn’t want me to get hurt. Yuki hand put her claws right up to Raph’s chin and was threatening him.

“So you wanna play turtle boy? Alright, I’ll make it interesting. If I lose, I leave. If you lose, you do as I say. Does that sound fine to you?” Raph looked to me and the Yuki.

“Fine.”

“What? No! You guys can’t do this. Please stop! Don’t do this. Yuki, please,” I tried to plead, even though I knew they wouldn’t listen. Gambit had taken to holding me by the arms so he could rub up and down them to try to calm me, though he knew it wasn’t working. Yuki didn’t even look at me. I knew this was pride, something I was cursing right now. She took a deep breath and let it out. Closing her eyes, she disappeared and reappeared behind Raph touching his shell and disappeared with him. I let out a groan of frustration and roughly yanked myself out of Gambit’s arms.

“They always have to fight, don’t they?” I said, tears forming in my eyes, I was so frustrated. I started to look for them, Gambit not far behind me. I knew he was worried about me, but all I could think of was finding Raph and Yuki and stopping them from fighting just so I could slap both of them. After a while of walking around, I went inside, slamming a door in the process.

“It’ll be alright,” he said.

“No, it won’t. They’re gonna hurt each other and then Dad’s gonna get p***,” I snapped. I looked at him apologetically. I knew he was only trying to help. “Sorry,” I said. He help up his hand.

“No apology needed, Crystal,” he said, pulling me into his arms. “Dey should not be fightin’ each other.” He gave me a kiss and let me go. Just then, Logen came out of our room.

“What’s wrong, Chris?” she asked, looking at me from her freshly died bangs.

“Yuki and Raph,” I replied in a huff. She shook her head.

“Hello, Cherr. You are related to Mon Bell?” Gambit asked, before I could say anything else.

“Hai, Remy-san, twin to be exact.” She smiled. She walked over to her bed and I followed, sitting on Yuki’s bed. Gambit sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee. Logen had started to pet Reno, who was sleeping on her bed. “So… how was your day?” Logen asked randomly. I opened my mouth to answer when Dad came in.

“Anya’ know why Orin has a toddler with ‘im?” he asked us. I looked to Logen, who looked worried. Orin was apparently Logen’s sensei who was currently living in the Mansion, though, I’d never met him.

“Well, it’s funny ya say that…” Logen said. She paused for a moment. “The toddler is my son, Keitaro.”

“What?” Dad yelled, venom dripping from his voice. He woke up Reno with a start. The dog got up and left, and Gambit slowly tried to follow, but I grabbed his hand. I wanted to be here for Logen in case Dad got madder, if that was possible, and I wanted his support.

“He’s my son,” Logen said, slower, standing up.

“How could you be so stupid?” he yelled again.

“I don’t know! I know it was stupid, but that’s the past!” she yelled back, tears threatening to overflow. Dad saw her tears as they started to fall and a look of compassion crossed his face.

“Why is he here?” he asked, calming down.

“I won full custody of him,” she said. Dad walked over and sat on the bed next to her.

“Who’s the father?” he asked, calmly.

“Sachio Yamashi,” Logen replied. There was a small knock on the door. It opened and Reno came in. Behind him was Orin, carrying who I was guessing my excited nephew, Keitaro. Orin placed him down and he ran over to his mother. I smiled. He was so cute.

Keitaro had reddish-brown hair and big green eyes. His skin was a bit pale and he looked at his mother with love. “Mama!” he yelled happily as Logen hugged him.

“Hi, baby, you glad to be here?” she asked while tears of sheer joy fell from her face.

“Ahuh! I missed you, Mama.” Keitaro looked at her. “Why mama kwing?”

“I’m just happy to see you.” She smiled, causing me to smile.
Back to top Go down
CrystalxHowlett
Scrap
Scrap
CrystalxHowlett

Female
Warning :
Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2)   Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Chapter 26- Gone

After spending a couple minutes with my nephew, I turned to Logen. “Hey, I need to go find Leo and talk with him for a bit,” I said. My sister nodded.

“Lemme guess,” she said. “You’re gonna bust Raph?”

“No, I’m gonna go see if I have permission from Leo to wipe the floor with Raph’s fricken shell,” I said, angrily. Luckily, Dad was keeping Keitaro busy so he and Keitaro didn’t hear me. Logen, on the other hand, burst out laughing.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Pretty much,” I said, getting up. Gambit followed.

“Mon Bell, Gambit needs ta’ do a few things,” he said. “If dat ain’t a problem?”

“No, that’s fine, I’m gonna be busy any way,” I said. Dad saw me start to leave.

“Where’re you goin’?” he asked.

“Raph was being… difficult earlier and I need to talk with Leo about it,” I said. He nodded.

“That brother of yours sounds like a handful.”

“He is,” I sighed. “But I love ‘em.” I smiled at my father and left. Once outside of the room, Gambit gave me a quick kiss and left. Sighing once again, I went to find Leo. I found him in the living room with Mikey and Donni. The two younger turtles were playing video games while Leo watched. Needless to say my techno-inclined brother was no match for the turtle who lived and breathed pop culture.

“You’d think that Donni would be better than this since he could probably program the console,” Leo said when he noticed that I had come in. I nodded.

“You would think,” I said. “Hey, can I, um, talk with you for a minute?” I asked. Leo nodded and got up.

“Sure, common,” he said, leading me into the hallway. “What did you wanna talk about?”

“Raph,” I said. Leo sighed.

“What did he do now?” he asked, irritated. He crossed his arms over the front of his shell, indicating that he was in no mood for Raph’s tantrums today.

“The hothead got into a fight with Yuki outside,” I said. “I tried to stop him, but, as usual, he ignored me, and Yuki ended up teleporting them so they could go fight somewhere else. I need your help finding them. I really don’t feel like getting Sensei and Dad involved.” I looked at Leo and what greeted my eyes scared me. He wasn’t irritated. No, he was furious.

“Donatello, Michelangelo,” he called, anger very apparent in his voice. I heard the dropping of controllers and the quick scuffling of two pairs of two toed feet. Donni and Mikey hesitantly came around the corner. We all knew dealing with an angry Leo could be dangerous.

“Whatever it is, I didn’t do it,” Mikey said.

“I know you didn’t, Mike, Raph did,” he growled.

“Mind explaining what he did?” Donni asked, nervously as Leo leading us outside the mansion.

“Hothead decided it would be fun to fight with Yuki,” he said. He turned to me. “What were they fighting about anyway?”

“They were spying on me and Rem while we were out for a walk,” I said, angrily. “Yuki wanted him to go inside and Raph didn’t like that idea. They started arguing and it lead to a bet. If Raph wins the fight, Yuki leaves, if Yuki wins Raph has to do what Yuki says from now on.”

“He made that bet in front of you?” Donni asked, astonished.

“My problem is more with him accepting the bet,” Leo said, angrily. He looked to me. “Why didn’t you come and get me sooner?” I sighed.

“I guess because Logen found me and I was kinda hoping Raph would come back and apologize and I knew if he did, he’d go to my room first,” I answered. Leo nodded just as we got to the spot where I last saw Raph and Yuki. “They made the bet here,” I said. “I looked all around here, but I couldn’t find them. I even tried to find their scents, but, of course, that went well,” I said, sarcastically. I started to go into the woods and heard my brothers follow me.

“Are you sure we’re allowed out here, Crystal?” Donni asked.

“We aren’t allowed to go to far from the mansion, but I bet that Yuki took them out to a clearing just for that reason,” I answered.

“It would make sense,” Donni answered, causing me to nod. Suddenly, I caught a faint whiff of Yuki’s scent. Without a word, I followed it. “Found their scent, I’m guessing,” Donni said, when he noticed that I had decided on a direction.

“Just Yuki’s,” I corrected. “And… blood?” I said worriedly. I sped up, the others right on my heels, just as worried as I was. I came to a clearing and sniffed around. I didn’t see or hear anyone, but something glinting in the sun caught my eye. Going over to it, I noticed that it was both of Raph’s Sai’s. I picked it up and noticed both ends of the weapon were red. I took some of the blood off of one of the Sai’s and held it up to my nose. It was no surprise that it was Yuki’s. Not even ten feet away, I saw Yuki’s katana. I picked it up and examined it. It didn’t have any blood on it.

“What’cha got there, Chris?” Mikey asked. I turned and held out the Sai.

“It’s Yuki’s blood,” I growled out. I was beyond furious.

“What?” Leo snapped, snatching the Sai away from me. “Raphael,” he growled, as if Raph were with us. Mikey took the Sai so Leo didn’t snap it in half out of anger.

“Speaking of Raph,” Donni spoke up. “Where is he?” I looked around.

“I don’t see him,” I said. Sniffing, I found Raph and Yuki’s scent along with a scent that I couldn’t identify. It was vaguely familiar. Something inside me tried to pinpoint where I’d smelt that scent before, but all I got was the forming of a knot in my stomach. Something told me this scent wasn’t good. I sighed, worriedly. “I need Dad’s help,” I mumbled.

“What was that?” Donni asked, confused.

“I said, I need Dad’s help,” I repeated, standing up and looking at my brothers. “I smell something vaguely familiar here and I think Dad may know what it is.”

“I thought you didn’t wanna get James involved,” Leo said, crossing his arms in confusion.

“Yeah, well, now I’m worried,” I said.

“If we get James, we’re alerting Father,” Leo said. I sighed.

“Sensei’s not gonna be happy with me,” I mumbled again, looking down. I heard some shuffling and then I was pulled into Leo’s warm, brotherly embrace.

“You did what you thought was right,” Leo said, letting me go. “I’m sure Sensei knows that.” I nodded at my brother and grabbed the Sai out of Mikey’s hands and wiped it off on the grass. Mikey took them back after that and put them in his belt. Leo put the sword in its sheath that had been left and tied the rope around his waist to carry it. I walked with my brothers, marking the way so I could find my way back. A brush of my finger tips here so I could find my scent, a torn leaf there to know I was on the right track. We finally got back to the grounds and I went back into the mansion with my brothers following.

“We’ll get Dad first,” I said, going to my room to see if he was still there. He wasn’t, nor was Logen or my nephew. I sighed and walked to the game room where I found Dad talking with Logen while Keitaro watched TV. “Um, Dad, can I talk to you?” I asked. He looked up.

“Sure,” he said. “Oh, before I forget, you seen Yuki any where?” I took a deep breath.

“That’s kinda what I need to talk to you about,” I said, shifting uncomfortably.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Well, before I tell you I just wanna say that the reason I didn’t tell you earlier is because I didn’t really think anything would happen and I was kinda angry.”

“Crystal, what the hell happened?” He was starting to sound angry himself. I took a deep breath, planning on getting out what I had to say as quickly as I could.

“Well, you see, Yuki and Raph decided to spy on my while I went for a walk with Gambit. Then they got into a verbal fight because Yuki told Raph to go in ‘cause she was older. They made a bet that if Yuki wins the fight, Raph has to do what she says and that if he wins that she leaves. Raph took the bet and Yuki teleported them deep into the woods. I went to go look for them, but couldn’t find them. Then Gambit ushered me inside where I started to talk to Logen. After I left, I got my other brothers and we found where they fought and Yuki’s sword and Raph’s Sai, but not them. There was another scent there and I need you to identify it for me,” I rushed. I finally took a deep breath and looked up at my father. He didn’t look too happy.

“So yer tellin’ me that while we sat in yer room ya’ didn’t bother ta’ tell me that Raph an’ Yuki were fightin’ outside?” he growled, his accent getting thicker with anger. If it wasn’t for the fact that Raph had a somewhat similar way of talking, I probably would have had some trouble understanding him.

“I was going to,” I said, sighing. “But then Keitaro came in and I didn’t want you to get mad in front of him.” Dad sighed and rubbed his eyes.

“We’ll discuss this after we find Yuki and Raph,” Dad said, sighing. “I bet ya’ wanna get your Sensei now, right?” I nodded and turned around when I heard the shuffling of feet along with the sound of someone leaning heavily on a walking stick as they walked.

“No need, James,” Master Splinter said. “I heard everything and I think that it is time we go and look for the missing mutants, do you not agree?” Dad nodded.

“I’ll come too,” Logen piped up. “I’m sure Orin wont mind taking care of Keitaro for a while.” I nodded. Once Keitaro was safe with Orin, we went back outside and I used the trail I made to find the spot where Raph and Yuki last were.

“They fought here,” I said. “The scent of the other person is stronger of there.” I pointed to the opposite side of the small clearing. Dad went over to the area I pointed to and snarled. “What is it?” I asked. The answer I got chilled me.

“Doom.”
Back to top Go down
CrystalxHowlett
Scrap
Scrap
CrystalxHowlett

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2)   Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Chapter 27: Preparation

“Doom’s gone too far now,” Dad said. “Two’a my kids taken right from underneath my flamin’ nose? He’s mine.”

“I didn’t know it was Doom,” I said softly, the guilt I felt evident in my voice. “I’m sorry.”

“I ain’t mad at ‘cha. Much. Ya’ shoulda came ta me when they started fightin’, but Yuki shouldn’t be fightin’ in the first place,” Dad said.

“Raphael also has a share in the blame. He should not have been so easily tempted by this threat and he will be punished accordingly. As will you,” Master Splinter said. I sighed. “Come, we must get Yuki and Raphael back.” Master Splinter lead the way out of the woods and back to the mansion. On approaching the mansion, Scott came out.

“Logan, the Professor said that Yuki and Raph are in trouble,” Scott said.

“Little late fer the warnin’ Cyke,” Dad said. “They’ve already been taken.”

“By?” Scott asked.

“Doom.”

“But the Professor…” Scott started.

“They were off’a the grounds,” Dad said, cutting Scott off.

“I see. Well, in any case, the Professor wants us in the war room.” Dad nodded and led us to the room in the Sub-Basement. He had a seat in one of the chairs next to three empty chairs. I realized immediately what those chairs were for. They were for Yuki, Logen, and I. I looked to my adoptive father and offered him a seat, which he took. Sitting on the right side of him and the left side of Logen, I looked towards the Professor. I felt someone come up behind me and looked up to see my brothers standing behind me. Leo, who was directly behind me, gave me a smile before turning his attention to the Professor.

“As you all already know, Yuki and Raph had been taken by Doom. I’m not quite sure how he got past our defenses a second time, but appropriate action will be taken once this mission is over. As for this mission, I believe that Doom is once again holding his captive is in his castle, though I doubt in a room he had built. More likely the dungeon,” the Professor said.

“Are you going to be guiding us zhere?” Nightcrawler asked.

“Yes, Kurt, I will be mentally guiding the leaders for this mission to our destination. There will be two teams for this mission, a rescue team and a distraction team. Leo, Donni, Mikey, Logen, Wolverine, Gambit and Crystal will be our rescue team and the rest of you are to keep Doom’s attention.” We all nodded and got up.

Logen and I went back up to our room and I quickly changed into my ninja gear, the same gear I used to train. Pulling my Ninjato out from underneath the bunk bed, I sheathed it on my back and pulled on some black tennis shoes. Hiding the laces so I wouldn’t have to worry about them, I found my shurikin and loaded them into a pouch on my belt. I looked to Logen as she was gathering her things. She had some Kunai, knives, and a single katana.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yep,” she answered. “Are you? I mean yer goin’ back to that loon’s place.”

“Yeah, well, Crazy’s messing with my family. I don’t take kindly to that,” I said. Logan smiled and shook her head. She looked at me with humor filled eyes.

“Think Dad’s gonna kill Doom?”

“He doesn’t I will,” I answered, smirking.

“I’m with ya’ there,” she agreed.

“Common, we should get going.”

“Right,” Logan agreed. We walked back down to the hanger. There was the infamous Blackbird ready and waiting for our arrival. I climbed on to the SR-71 jet and sat down next to Donni while Logan sat on my other side. I strapped myself into the seat and let my mind wander to what was going on with Raph and Yuki. I watched everyone else board. Cyclops was the last one on and he took his seat in the pilot’s chair and started doing engine preps and checks with Storm, his co-pilot. When everything checked out, Cyclops started the jet and we took off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2)   Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Ninja (Daugter of Wolverine 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2