Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Jillian Bella Valenti

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :
Jillian Bella Valenti  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jillian Bella Valenti  Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Jillian Bella Valenti  Empty
PostSubject: Jillian Bella Valenti    Jillian Bella Valenti  Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Name: Jillian Bella Valenti
Parents: Edith Parks and Cedric Valenti
Hair: Blonde, long
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 130
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nicknames: Jill or Jillie
Eye color: Dark Blue
Personality; Always having been a very attractive girl, she grew up as Papa's girl, always spoiled, always, go what she wanted. She grew up in Harrow, with a family of assassians and Mobsters. Her father's employer Nathan Allan, had a thing for her, he was in his fifties, she eighteen. They engaged in a relationship much to her twin brother Ethan's dismay. Ethan being daddy's boy followed in his father's footsteps and became emploiyed by Nathan. Ethan, stumbled in just as Jillian and Nathan were in the heat of passion,Now here's the kicker, both twins are incestrous and have a real thing for eachother, and kiss from time to time. When Jillian had Nathan's child Rose, he died a year later, Ethan acts as Rose's father.Now Jillian and Ethan are in a comitted relationship.
Theme Song: Our Solemn Hour- Within Temptation
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com

Jillian Bella Valenti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Character Sketches-
Jump to: