Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

A Sudden Death?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
A Sudden Death? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Sudden Death? Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

A Sudden Death? Empty
PostSubject: A Sudden Death?   A Sudden Death? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Claire Shoemaker was a fifteen year old who didn't really care what happened to her. Of course she tried to fit in with any clique in school; she tried to be normal. For a while it worked.

Claire's parents weren't rich, but they were better off than the average family. They wanted their daughter to be happy, as any good parent would, so they bought her most of what she wanted.

When Claire's 'friends' ever came over, they approved of he style. The house Claire lived in was older, but kept in very good shape. Antique furnature filled the rooms, but didn't weigh them down. Brighter colors were painted on the walls and a few pictures were hung.

Even though the main house was kept under control, Claire's room was a little disorganized. A few CD's and letters littered the floor, bu the old character of the house was still present.

Claire enjoyed what she was and her older tastes. She did her homework by candlelight rather than lamplight while having music playing in the background.

But Claire wasn't all merry and cherry. She wasn't afraid of the dark, but rather what it concealed. So, if for any reason she may need it, she kept a small golden dagger in the drawer of her desk.

One day Claire brought a young male home. She told her parents he was a homework buddy, but secretly he was her crush. More often his visits became and Claire found herself telling him some of her secrets, including the dagger.

The young man's name was Thomas and he came from a small, poor family. He came over to Claire's only to do homework, despite Claire's obvious crush.

The more he came over, the more he loathed Claire's self-centeredness and her money. He hated her attitude and they was she acted rich. When he found out about the dagger, a plan quickly formed in his head.

On Saturday night, right near three am, Thomas climbed in a window and hiked the stairs. Slowly and softly he pushed open Claire's heavy oak door and grabbed the dagger.

He walked over to the bed and stabbed her with it, several times. Twice in the heart, once in the stomach and head. She made no sound, but died silently in her bed.

And that's how Claire Shoemaker died. Thomas was never caught.

[continued from origional...]

Some people who walk into Claire's old room say there's a sad feeling hanging over them. They sometimes can't stand the pressing mood. Other people say they actually see a small girl, in a white nightgown, sitting on the bed, crying. Her hand always held over her heart and her other grasps a small dagger. It's haunted, they all say. It's just got that feeling.

And for fifty years it has been that way, until they tore the building down in the early 2000's. The land has been deserted ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/

A Sudden Death?
Page 1 of 1