Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Triggers!

Go down 
+3
Hidudes
Kifu
Trapila
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :
Triggers! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Triggers! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:25 pm

If you have a picture, quote, snippet of writing, or anything that enthuses you to write, draw, film, whatever! PLEASE POST!!!!! I'm auffering mild--no, MAJOR Artists/Writer's Block!
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:55 am

That's what this site is for!!!

Really I just draw whatever comes to mind whenever it comes to mind. Same with a story. Lets see, what do I want to do right now, but still haven't gotten to it....

Start another snippet of Zodiac Tribes. This won't help you much. But my idea is Kifu just got the use of her leg back after babying it for a few months. She can't exactly do any training with Teal'c, but she can finally got to the gathering and see Leonard. I won't say what will happen at the gathering, though.

Do something, anything with oil pastels! I've been dieing to use them after I just pulled them out a couple days ago. I think that I'm going to start easy and maybe draw another hand, 'cuz you could always get better with those suckers. But I might also draw a human eye.

Do I have an idea you might be able to manipulate? Here, I'll give you a little snapshot. Maybe you could use that:

For the time being, the little meadow is clear. The dryed grass doesn't move, for there isn't even a lick of wind. On a closer look, you might be able to find a rabbit hole or so, but it's midday and they'd never come out at this time. Water surrounds you, by three-quarters, trees on the other fourth. They're small, but thick, these evergreens. But if you stay low to the ground, you could easily pass. Not a single cloud block's the sun's rays. The sky is a bright sky blue, and it warms you from the chilly air. It may seem like a nice summer day, with the sun's nice reflection off the water, but you know better. In truth it isn't that warm out, for it is late fall.

I don't know. Does that help at all?
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Hidudes
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
Hidudes

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Nick-Name : Shinka
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Pencils
Pencils: 8

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:58 am

Draw a chess piece!
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 pm

HiDudes: Already have....last August.

Kifu: It helps alittle bit...Maybe after my mind's all blurry from lack of sleep I'll come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:04 pm

How about this random thing: "I'm blue!" Sorry. It's still an obsesive line of mine.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Megido/martha3
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
Megido/martha3

Female
Number of posts : 10
Quote : "Being retired is like being ten again, but with money."- Unknown friend of my grandma's
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Pencils
Pencils: 5

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:25 pm

A monkey with sunglasses?
Back to top Go down
54viruses
Global Mod
Global Mod
54viruses

Female
Number of posts : 498
Quote : Ooh! I like that! Can I put that in one of my stories? -Me... almost daily.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Tammy
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Pencils
Pencils: 14

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 am

Pay attention to the words of songs rather than the music, sometimes music with uninspiring notes will have inspiration hidden in the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
fleamailman

Male
Number of posts : 41
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "what triggers your writing" thread

the goblin found it to be a balance then, between that which was within and that which was expected from him, saying "...yes, at times I need the pull of the audience, whereas at other times, I need to be alone and the audience is forgotten..." ventured the goblin looking out through the French windows across the brilliant white snow again, as if the dark of the interior of the bistro almost underlined the contrast in the goblin's mind at this point, he just continued "...so I feel like a "go between" here, connecting my inner self with the outer world, I appease both, I share one with the other here collecting ideas from each in turn without really knowing from which side my next idea will come from, nor, for that matter, for which side I am really writing the idea for...", in fact, the goblin needed a long time and many rewrites to create anything, as he just seemed to nurture those seeds of ideas that had drifted into his mind at some previous point, from either side of this "go between" existence, until that moment where that idea finally seems to evolve itself into a post here, at which point goblin would just set it free on the Internet forgetting about it, save for a copy somewhere, which he kept, should he ever wish to redo it later, "...so we are not talking about actual "triggers" here, so much as a general nurturing process that is aided by such props as ones coffee, these "last post" threads, umpteen forums, and an altogether satisfactory but unadventurous "dailylife"..." confessed the goblin about his lot, ever feeding off these both worlds of the internal self and the external "dailylife" then

Triggers! Man_with_stand_up_bass
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am

wait im still not gettings this whole thing...someone please explain!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
fleamailman

Male
Number of posts : 41
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am

"...OK, I'll do my best but you'll have to bare with me now, this is just how I write, accept it please..." said the goblin, continuing "...simply writers use triggers to write, they're something that triggers their writing from within them then...", to which the goblin then broke off, sipped his coffee, looked across the bistro once more, and then looked back at the open slot here while letting the music he liked repeat itself in his ears waiting for it all to trigger the next bit, then he started talking again, saying "...so triggers I imagine can be mood setting tools, but they can also be just looking over ones old works, and then reposting them elsewhere across forumland where, with hindsight, one often sees something new in what one wrote...", and with that the goblin had to find a matching picture again, as he never missed a chance to illustrate his posts now, simply he wanted a illustrator's eye to go with a writer's way with words here

Triggers! Pushpoll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triggers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triggers!   Triggers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triggers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Ideas-
Jump to: