Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Old Stuff I've done in the past

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :
Old Stuff I've done in the past Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old Stuff I've done in the past Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

Old Stuff I've done in the past Empty
PostSubject: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 am

I know my pictures from three years absolutely SUCK compared to now, but I felt an urge to post SOMETHING, and until I have the will to scan in my current pictures, you guys are stuck seeing these wretched ones. I'll only show the best of them (in no specific order):

Hot and Cold

River Maiden

Stranded

Transformation

Wood Elf

Elven Princess
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Old Stuff I've done in the past Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old Stuff I've done in the past Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Hey--
I've seen the last three before. Transformation is better in person, for sure, but Stranded wasn't you at all. Of course you have better ones, like that poster for English (I absolutely loved that, by the way), so hurry and scan 'em man! lol. I don't have a scanner so I have to take pictures and upload them onto the computer. I've got a few that I really should do that, too.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm

I loved it too, but I think (English Teacher) recycled it before school ended. *weep* THe fishie girl was my favorite!

Yeah, these pictures are awful as I said...Keep nagging me on scanning my current ones in, though. Otherwise my advanced skill of Procrastination will keep me from doing it. again. XI

Last edited by Kifu on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Innocent name stated*)
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 pm

I HATE (English Teacher)! I never really liked her and I don't think she ever really liked me. And most teachers DO like me. SCAN SCAN SCAN SCAN! If I say it anymore, it'll be spam. lol.

Last edited by Kifu on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Innocent name stated)
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:20 pm

LOL!

(2222222) ended up with (English Teacher) and (Science Teacher) this year. I'm surprised though. (Another English Teacher) isn't in any of the teacher lists, and all the teams are different. even the (Teacher)/(Teacher)/(Teacher)/(Teacher) team is rearranged--(Teacher) isn't even there either!! very spooky...

Last edited by Kifu on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *Many innocent names stated)
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 am

Yay (Student)! Or is it spelled with a "y"? (English Teacher) isn't the greatest, but (Science Teacher) is one of the best teachers EVER! What happened to (Teacher). She was okay....

Last edited by Kifu on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Innocent names stated)
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:15 pm

I don't know...I do think (Another English Teacher) moved up a grade and is now at the HIghschool! (still not sure, but his name was on the "teacher" spot on my 9th Grade Emergency paper.)

Kimmy's spelled with a Y. But it works either way. Heck, there are times I call her Imma. (Kimma-k=Imma. I'm such a genius. ^_^) I agree, (Science Teacher) was amazing. She considered me as a person more than a student (While (English Teacher) didn't. Heck, she thought I was DEPRESSED. that didn't help my positive admiration for her...). (Science Teacher) even told me both on the 8th Grade Graduation thing, and the last day of school that she wanted her daughters to grow up just like me. That made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!

Last edited by Kifu on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Innocent names stated)
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Aw... You know, if we're going to post anymore in this post, it should probably be about your pictures.
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Probably...

still haven't kicked up the nerve to scan in my other pictures! *weep* I's so laaaaazy!
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:42 pm

YOU BETTER DO IT, MAN! Ah-hem....
Back to top Go down
jenchos14
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
jenchos14

Female
Number of posts : 43
Quote : "I'm playing with a lock because it's fun"
Warning :

Nick-Name : Jen-la
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Pencils
Pencils: 9

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Oh I remember these! I think I colored a few of them too.... maybe. My mind is going.

When you say you can't kick up the nerve to scan your pictures... do you need help with that? :twisted: (why is he nodding?)
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:18 pm

I agree with jen. (He's nodding because he's evil.)
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Uhm.....no, that's okay, I can do it okay...(^.^;) I just went from feeling self concious, to being all right with the idea and just being my usual self as a procrastinator, to completely forgetting about it PLUS not having the time....

THey'll come though...eventually.
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 am

retty good. keep it up!
1 thumb up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Stuff I've done in the past   Old Stuff I've done in the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Stuff I've done in the past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Artwork :: Drawings-
Jump to: