Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Lila

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Lila Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lila Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Lila Empty
PostSubject: Lila   Lila Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Lila is a species called the Neko-Sapiens. Neko-Sapiens are humanoid cats, sort of the like a mutant turtle, but a cat. She's got grey-blue eyes and grey-lavendar fur. Her body figure is slim and trim, but she's got long hair with a long tail. She's seventeen and she's learning self-defense on her own, but it is nothing, really.

Lila is normally a happy cat, but she keeps to herself. When she's joined in group conversations, she normally finds them boring and even when she wants to speak up, she's quiet. So if she finds herself in those types of situations, she leaves, normally unnoticed. Lila also is hyper and loud around her friends, knowing they're there to help her, not to hurt her. She takes a while to warm up to people, too. Lila doesn't judge people based on how they look, but raher on how they treat her.
Lila considers herself a mean being, but actually, deep down, she's one of the nicest you'll ever meet. She just says that because she bases her actions on how she treats her non-friends and enemies.

Lila never knew her parents. She only had her sister, and three guys that followed them around. They lived in a large valley, surrounded by tall, jutting mountains in Asia. They knew nothing about humans, and humans knew nothing of the last neko-sapiens. But recently, about twelve moons ago, Lila's sister died from natural causes, and left Lila as a wreck. The three guys tried to bring Lila back to earth, but one died in the process. The other two became determined to make Lila who she once was, and during that time, Lila fell in love with the one called Tanz. He was always the sensible one, who always understood Lila's more childish mind. She had a couple kits with Tanz (neko-sapiens are sexually mature faster than humans, at the age of 12), then she ran away, because she couldn't stand the kits anymore. The kits had picked up qualities that Tanz nor Lila had: bloodlust. They eagerly learned what Tanz and Emock (the other neko-sapien) taught them, but then used it for reasons Lila and Emock told them not to. While Emock moved away to learn ways to control the kits, Tanz still tried to calm them. Lila tried for a while, but then she couldn't take their personalities anymore, and fled.

So now Lila travels alone, her heart broken in many places. Her mind is confused and she needs another sentient being, such as Tanz, to get her back on track.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Lila Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lila Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Lila Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lila   Lila Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Picture of Lila:

Lila Lila_by_KifuSlick

Click for a bigger picture and description.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/

Lila
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Character Sketches-
Jump to: