Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Help Me..., Brother

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Help Me..., Brother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help Me..., Brother Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Help Me..., Brother Empty
PostSubject: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:37 pm

December 26, 2008; Friday

Help Me..., Brother

Alone
Stranded
In the dark
No one to trust
Not even myself
Scrambling
Reaching
Tears stinging
Cries caught in my throat
I need solidity
Past ganging up
Drowning
Weakening
My hope is lost
You have left me
...Again
I loved you
Tremble
Shudder
My soul has died
You have left me
Your back is turned
I have died
You knew
But didn't...
...Help...
...Me...

All freaking day I've been reading those dang MNT comics. They've brought me down in the dumps more than once today (and yesterday). My latest down was recorded by me writing this peom. So this is a response to my feelings to the comics.

Really I think this was in Raph's prospective, not sure. He was begging Leo, I think. I don't know really. I wrote it, I recorded it. That was my job, that's all. Read those, maybe, possibly, but I don't ask you to waste your days reading something you don't even like. W/e you have to do, I want construtive responses, even if you have or have not read them. I've gotten to chapter 16: The Leader.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Megido/martha3
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
Megido/martha3

Female
Number of posts : 10
Quote : "Being retired is like being ten again, but with money."- Unknown friend of my grandma's
Warning :
Help Me..., Brother Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help Me..., Brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Pencils
Pencils: 5

PostSubject: Re: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Yikes! I love it, but it hits a little too close for me. When I read it it reminded me of when my brother and parents would argue all night, and I thought he was going to leave. crying

Last edited by Kifu on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Red is for moderation only, please.)
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:50 am

Wow.... I'm glad you found a deeper meaning than I ever intended to include... but I'm sorry that I unearthed something as terrible as that! Well, good luck with your family, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 am

really good its kinda deep but i like lol!
Back to top Go down
54viruses
Global Mod
Global Mod
54viruses

Female
Number of posts : 498
Quote : Ooh! I like that! Can I put that in one of my stories? -Me... almost daily.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Tammy
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Pencils
Pencils: 14

PostSubject: Re: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:07 pm

The style is smooth and the word choice is good. Very nice, fits both the comic and life, excellent job. :fhighfive:
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:09 pm

blush Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me..., Brother   Help Me..., Brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me..., Brother
Page 1 of 1