Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Leonard Plant [character profile]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Leonard Plant [character profile] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leonard Plant [character profile] Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Leonard Plant [character profile] Empty
PostSubject: Leonard Plant [character profile]   Leonard Plant [character profile] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Leonard Plant is a nineteen year-old, and he too lives in the Tribes. His hair is jet black and falls below his shoulders. Often times it has white flames of its own, dancing beneath the sun's rays. He's got liquid silver eyes that are impossible to release, once they're caught. His skin is always tanned, making him appear darker than he really is. His arms, accustomed to the rhythmic pounding of hammer against metal and anviil, are highly developed and defined. His fingers are gentle and are subtle, rather than being gnarled and heavy. His voice always has a laughter hidden behind it, and flows like the river. Leonard prefers casual language, opposed to the fomality upheld by the Tribes. He enjoys jokes, and likes to come up with his own. A trademark phrase of his is, "That's a name, but not mine. Leonard, my friend." Leonard normally doesn't wear a shirt--he says it only over-heats him. He wears the shorts of the Fire Tribe, colored that of yellow gold, of the Leo. Leonard is unlike any of his Tribe, yet so much alike. He's thoughtful, not impulsive and always seems to know his decisions are correct. Even with his casualty he is a highly respected member. Leonard was born in another small villiage named Calvin. His time was the same as Kifu's, with the monarchy ruling. The wrath of the kind didn't reach as far as his home, yet it had influence. Leonard's main goal in life is to spread joy and wealth throughtout the Tribes. He encourages war, but not at the cost of death. Leonard's quick-witted mind and years of stored-up jokes made him more intellect than most. He finds the truth and good in everything and prefers to ignore the dark. Leonard enjoys sparring, trying to find ways to strengthen hismelf, and just to have fun. But his main passion is the art of making, mainly with metal to sword. Leonard loves variety in his food. He has no specific favorite food, but enjoys meat in general. He has no family, for they were all left out at the village. His time with the Tribe earased his time with them. Leonard puts everyone in his Tribe as "friends", but his closest are Kifu Slick, Nicoma Stone and Tanya Picoli. Overall, Leonard approaches life with happiness and openness. He works to spend time, but views it as a game.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/

Leonard Plant [character profile]
Page 1 of 1