Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Mwah Drageons... Finally

Go down 
+4
Lara
Smokey RTC
Sara
Kifu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Mwah Drageons... Finally Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mwah Drageons... Finally Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Mwah Drageons... Finally Empty
PostSubject: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 pm

I must thank Trapila for scanning them for me... otherwise they'd never been up this soon.

Mwah Drageons... Finally Dark_Orange_Earth_Dragon_by_KifuSlick
Light Orange Earth Dragon

Mwah Drageons... Finally Dark_Yellow_Earth_Dragon_by_KifuSlick
Dark Yellow Earth Dragon

Mwah Drageons... Finally Dark_Green_Air_Dragon_by_KifuSlick
Dark Green Air Dragon

Mwah Drageons... Finally Brown_Air_Dragon_by_KifuSlick
Dark Brown Air Dragon

Mwah Drageons... Finally Purple_Air_Dragon_by_KifuSlick
Purple Air Dragon

Mwah Drageons... Finally LGreen_Water_Dragon_by_KifuSlick
Light Green Water Dragon

Currently these are the only ones I've got drawn up and scanned. What do you think? And yes, I know all the breeds of dragons look the same.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :
Mwah Drageons... Finally Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mwah Drageons... Finally Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:15 pm

I love these ^-^ I love the air dragons especially. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
Smokey RTC
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
Smokey RTC

Female
Number of posts : 48
Quote : ~If you give me an attitude I will give you an attitude adjudtment~
Warning :

Nick-Name : Smokey/ brattany/ bratchild
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Pencils
Pencils: 7

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm

I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE the purple one i need to learn how to scane also :D
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Jiagem's my favorite, too. And about the scanning, you sort of need a working scanner in order to do so... which I don't have. But hey--you sometimes work with what you've got, and with a little help from your friends, everything can go great!

Dmundr, the green one, is my second favorite. And Treada, the yellow Earth, is my third.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Scrap
Scrap
Lara

Female
Number of posts : 173
Quote : Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~ Maori Proverb
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Pencils
Pencils: 13

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:26 pm

WOW!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! You are a GREAT drawer!!! I LOVE them!!!!
Back to top Go down
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 pm

THees are GREAT!!! I love the dark Green one. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!!!
:D
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
purplepixie
Idea
Idea
purplepixie

Female
Number of posts : 56
Quote : MEAN Lucas a discription of my step- brother
Warning :
Mwah Drageons... Finally Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Mwah Drageons... Finally Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : VIVI,bloom
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Pencils
Pencils: 7

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:45 pm

i think that the purple one is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :!:
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 am

i love the dark green air dragon and the urle one too. but overall they all look great!
2 thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

MICK

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 am

*purple*
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm just glad that my scanner made those images turn out so well. I was afraid they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Warning :

MICK

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 am

lol they turned out fine i think!
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Mwah Drageons... Finally Air_Dragon_by_KifuSlick

Click for a description.
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Mwah Drageons... Finally Water_Dragon_by_KifuSlick

Click for a description.
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Warning :

MICK

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mwah Drageons... Finally   Mwah Drageons... Finally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mwah Drageons... Finally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Artwork :: Drawings-
Jump to: