Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Empty
PostSubject: Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA)   Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Valarie Catastropha-Born in the United states, California. May 25, 1989.

Valarie is a high strong free willed case of Malaria. She loves to have fun, and never sits down and just relax. When she was a kid, her Father was the kind that they say there was only one way and one way only to kill a body. They would do the same routine everytime, which is not how Val works. She wanted to mix it up, and have fun with it, but he said: 'No. It has to be done like this, and it has to be done in this amount of time.' When she was six, she ditched them and went to do things her own way. She hangs around the body as long as she wants to, beats the living spit out of cells, and when she gets board, thats when she takes the body down. but eventully, she got tired of it, and REALLY needed some payment. Untill she met a rich friend, Isabella, that agreed to pay her if she helped her take some bodys down. Valarie, agreed to the terms.

Valarie also has very Dramatic mood changes. Its like she can on;y switch to moods that are like Happy as a butterfly, and 'I'm gonna kill you' mad. All and all, she's like a therteen year old in a grown ups body. She always has a smile on her face. (Except when she's pouty, or ticked off.)

Her passaions in life is kicking butt, chocolet, running, and fun! She hates being boared, and pink. She listens to punk rock, (mostly,) and anything that she can dance to. She is intruseted in beating people up mostly, and just want someone to wrestal around with. Not so much in dating, but she dose hope that one day someone would like her, and not beg for her to not beat them up or something.

Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Lizs_p11

Last edited by LockHeart on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA)   Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm

I almost forgot!

Favoret color- Orange

theme song- Between Thanks for the Memories-Fall out Boy, or Beat it-Fall out boy. I just can't decide. What do you think?

Secrets- She really likes Raven from Stryker team Alpha, but wont show it nore admet it. She actully has a soft spot for the romantic stuff, but dose not want people to know because she belives it will ruin her rep.
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/

Valarie Catastropha, Malaria. (Character for Osmosis Jones/STA)
Page 1 of 1