Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Real, Yet Manga Eye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Real, Yet Manga Eye Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Real, Yet Manga Eye Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Real, Yet Manga Eye Empty
PostSubject: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Real, Yet Manga Eye Big_Eye_by_KifuSlick

Stupid camera screwed up propotions. Description on DA. Click on picture.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :
Real, Yet Manga Eye Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Real, Yet Manga Eye Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Danke.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Scrap
Scrap
Lara

Female
Number of posts : 173
Quote : Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~ Maori Proverb
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Pencils
Pencils: 13

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:55 pm

It's cool!
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:04 am

uhh i have one "q" though what the heck is manga? and i like the picture a lot.
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Manga is a japanese style of art. Their illustrious novels tend to have the characters (particularily the females) have exaggeratedly huge and detailed eyes, with semi-larger heads than would suit reality. Their eyes, hair, and form are distinctly accentuated. With this definitive version of art, it's fairly easy to tell the difference between japanese manga and American cartoon. Their images are vastly romantisized.
'Sailer Moon', 'Pokemon', and 'Yu Gi Oh' are probably the most well known (and televised) series featuring manga art, but put into animation, also called 'anime' by the japanese. And I think 'Avatar, the last of the Airbenders' is rooted with manga, though slightly Americanized.

*ahem* sorry, don't mind me, just the website's personal dictionary... aww;

Kifu: I have to say I really like this eye! the sheen is marvelous! You've sculpted the roundness of the eye, and made it look wet, (as that's what eyes are--wet.) But you didn't over-do any of the lighting or shading, it's perfectly well balanced. This is probably one of my favorite eye images you've drawn. aww
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 am

lol funny!
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Warning :

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Trapila, I love you. You always bump yourself down a couple more levels, and you see yourself as worse than you really are. But in reality, you're great, I sometimes feel like I don't deserve you as a friend (how the heck do I become friends with such great people?) and you need a higher opinion of yourself. You dictionary-like personality (lol!) and your want to go back into the older times, by observation of how you talk, is different. To me, different is good. That's why you're one of my best friends.

Anyway, thank-you all.
Back to top Go down
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

*warm fuzzies* Aw, thanks! You're my best friend too. You bring out the loudness and bubbly excitment in me--something I normally keep in reserve. The fact that you can do that for me means a tremedous amount. *^-^*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real, Yet Manga Eye   Real, Yet Manga Eye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real, Yet Manga Eye
Page 1 of 1