Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Nero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :
Nero Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nero Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

Nero Empty
PostSubject: Nero   Nero Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 am

Name: Nero

Height: 7’6

Weight: 202 lbs.

Body type: Slim and Muscular.

Birthplace: ? ? ?

Skin: Pale gray.

Hair: Red with black tips, neck length.

Eyes: Black.

Facial: none

Outfit: White button shirt, Dark brown knee length trench coat, black pants, black leather loafers, and black gloves.

Virus: The Immortal Virus. (The only one.)

Theme song: Unyielding – Marten O’Donnell

Bio: Nero is the only virus in the world that can kill an Immortal. His name means powerful, in which he is. And he has to be to kill Immortals.

To kill an immortal, they have to be as weak as any other mortal, which, Nero knows how. First, he must enter, while tearing into the flesh. No matter how tough the skin is, his teeth can rip right through. Then to weaken the person a touch of his hand he can drain away youth and suck away their strength. (This is why he wears gloves.) When they are weak enough, he goes after the heart. He goes to the brain to do that; there he slashes the computers that control the heart and stops it from beating, then makes the person stop breathing, soon enough, they are dead. Being highly dangerous to Mortals, Especially those who are aged, he can kill them in a matter of seconds, making the death seem natural. Not leaving a single trace to leave behind.

Created by black Witches long ago in a vast land of darkness, he was made to kill a powerful immortal, one who controls dreams. It was a long first kill, but afterwards he became overwhelmed with blood lust and went to kill more immortals. He even went after Immortal Creatures and such. And as time passed, he became immune to magical or medical treatment, which caused a raise in death rate. But as the population of the Immortals began to drop, he started killing Mortals as well.

Nero is not just a heartless cold killer, but a classy fellow as well. He like things to be a bit on the fancy side, and is quite fond to a good glass of red wine. He is also quite intelligent, and loves art work. He is not a person to get mad; he acts very calm all the time. Whether it’s the way he really fells or not, we may never know. He can be very charming, but not to woo a woman, he’s just that way. Although, he does hope that possibly, maybe one day he could meet someone he could come to like, but at the moment he doesn’t think it’s important.

He likes things such as classical music, and especially the piano; loving the sound of it so much, he taught himself to play when he had the free time to do so. He loves anything with the piano.
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/

Nero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Literature :: Character Sketches-
Jump to: