Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :
At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Empty
PostSubject: At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D   At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Say hello to my first ever video upload! Pretty proud of myself, actually. I never considered myself to be that computer savvy, but I figured out how to work YouTube videos. So this is me singing At the Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis from Anastasia. I am accompanying a karaoke version with the male part already covered. Hope you like! Sorry for the poor quality and lack of images...

Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D   At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

This is absolutely beautiful. Your singing is superb! I wasn't able to hear the male part of the song, and the instruments were a little dull as well, but you were wonderful.

Completely inspiring as well. I think I have to get something up now, too.

You going to join the singing contest going on? You'd be very welcome indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D   At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah, the quality is absolutely terrible. >_< I don't have the technology to make it sound sharper and better. But...I'll take what I can get I suppose.

Of course I listen to this now, and I hear just how nasal I really sounded. Yikes. Ah well...Maybe I'll do a solo karaoke next time.

I can't wait to hear yours when you upload!!!! I rarely hear you sing, so I'm anxiously excited! :D Good to know I inspired you for this. This was all part of my diabolical plan, you see. *evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D   At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:48 pm

You don't sound nasally! You sound awesome!

Oh, now that explains everything. *smirks, biting tongue* A plan I got sucked into. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D   At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Beginning--Me singing!! :D
Page 1 of 1