Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

The New Nation--RPG site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
The New Nation--RPG site Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Nation--RPG site Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

The New Nation--RPG site Empty
PostSubject: The New Nation--RPG site   The New Nation--RPG site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:18 pm

The New Nation--RPG site Newnat12

The Avengers disassembled, the X-Men lost faith, the Fantastic Four were down to three . . . Invisible Woman fallen under the foot of Doom.

A year and a half ago the villains already known to the world have somehow come together and worked well enough to stop the heroes in their tracks. They set up the government that suppresses anyone and everyone, humans especially, effectively stopping any more super hero groups from forming.

Now a new force is rising anyway to stop the villains, but it isn't yet strong enough to face the evil. Will it prevail? Another group is trying their best to eat the enemy government from the inside-out. Then there's an alliance that gleefully takes out anyone from either the heroes or villains, as long as they're paid. Join the community and help fight for the world back...or keep the world as it is.

Take a look around:
Home | Rules | Plot | Character List | Advertising

What will YOU do?
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/

The New Nation--RPG site
Page 1 of 1