Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Ice dragon (messy sketch)

Go down 
+4
LockHeart
Kifu
Trapila
Sara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :
Ice dragon (messy sketch) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ice dragon (messy sketch) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils
Pencils: 17

Ice dragon (messy sketch) Empty
PostSubject: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Ice dragon (messy sketch) Scan0001sq3

This is a rough, very messy sketch of a dragon that I did in about seven minutes. He doesn't exactly have a name yet, but he's an ice dragon that I've used in roleplays before. He's supposed to be the mortal enemy of a fire dragon named Kiernan after he attempts to kill his ally, Adalanté, and you can see where that led. xD

As you can see, the scan left some areas a little pale (like the base of his crest, which is actually darker). I'll try to fix this when I fix him up a little. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
Trapila
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Trapila

Female
Number of posts : 312
Quote : "I am of the wind; Whose sound is heard, yet none know from whence it comes or where it goes."
Warning :
Ice dragon (messy sketch) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ice dragon (messy sketch) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Hey, this is great! you draw really well!
Back to top Go down
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Very good! I'm into drawing dragons currently, but I'm working more on a simple European dragons, so this is a nice contrast, with the details in the spikes. And you're lucky even to have a scanner, in my opinion, I have to use a camera. But nice job, this inspires me even further!
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:45 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!! i love the details in the head! KEeP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Haha guys xD thanks for the coments <3
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
Megido/martha3
Garbage Pile
Garbage Pile
Megido/martha3

Female
Number of posts : 10
Quote : "Being retired is like being ten again, but with money."- Unknown friend of my grandma's
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Pencils
Pencils: 5

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 pm

He's got a nice smile. :scratch: Or is it an evil smile?
Back to top Go down
purplepixie
Idea
Idea
purplepixie

Female
Number of posts : 56
Quote : MEAN Lucas a discription of my step- brother
Warning :
Ice dragon (messy sketch) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Ice dragon (messy sketch) Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : VIVI,bloom
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Pencils
Pencils: 7

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:25 am

:D it's awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Scrap
Scrap
Lara

Female
Number of posts : 173
Quote : Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ~ Maori Proverb
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Pencils
Pencils: 13

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 am

That's way cool! He is well done I think!!
Back to top Go down
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:38 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! im like a huge fan of ice dragons and that one is amazzzzzzzzzing! :flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice dragon (messy sketch)   Ice dragon (messy sketch) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice dragon (messy sketch)
Page 1 of 1