Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Another Dragon (Full-body)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :
Another Dragon (Full-body) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Dragon (Full-body) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils
Pencils: 17

Another Dragon (Full-body) Empty
PostSubject: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm

Another Dragon (Full-body) Scan0002

My scanner totally screwed this one up too. >.< Kinda made me angry. Some areas, obviously, are lighter than they should be, as with the last one. Areas on the wings that should be shaded are not. But, anyway, from what you see, what do you think? ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :
Another Dragon (Full-body) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Dragon (Full-body) Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:58 pm

I really like your wings, and your body. But I think the head is a little big for the body, or is that just me? But good job! You have some muscle definition and plenty of detail!
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
Sara
Draft
Draft
Sara

Female
Number of posts : 506
Quote : "You died for me to prove you loved me. Look where that's gotten you now."
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Pencils
Pencils: 17

PostSubject: Re: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:06 pm

Kifu I actually thought the same about the head xDD He looks more like a baby than an adult. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://xxillusionaryxx.webs.com
Kifu
Admin
Admin
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2986
Quote : I'm baking pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows.
Warning :

Nick-Name : Abby
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

PostSubject: Re: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 am

Yeah, sort of like an older baby, though. Because I don't believe a baby dragon would have so many sharp points if it's curled up into an egg. But hey--not anything can be perfect! Which sucks... but what can we do about it? This is good, so don't put yourself down too much! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://kifujournal.blogspot.com/
LockHeart
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
LockHeart

Female
Number of posts : 780
Quote : We all see the brightest stars. But sometimes, the most beautiful star is the one we can't see.~me
Warning :

Nick-Name : Lilea/ Ravenclaw/ Meave/ Magicka
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pencils
Pencils: 27

PostSubject: Re: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Its great!!!! The head: is fine. A little bit big, yes. (But not alot. Just a smig really.) BUT EXCELENT! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
http://greenangel13.deviantart.com/
Jersey
Scrap
Scrap
Jersey

Female
Number of posts : 141
Quote : CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND REACH FOR THE STARS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WHEN THERES FOOT PRINTS ON THE MOON:)
Warning :

Nick-Name : MICKEY
MICK

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Pencils
Pencils: 10

PostSubject: Re: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i. love. it. thats all i can say...wow that is really good i love dragons to so i can tell what's what and you did great! 2 thmbs up! :) :cheers: :sunny: :heart: :D :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Dragon (Full-body)   Another Dragon (Full-body) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Dragon (Full-body)
Page 1 of 1