Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Isabella Castille

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :
Isabella Castille Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Isabella Castille Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Isabella Castille Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Castille   Isabella Castille Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Isabella Castille , that’s my name I don’t know weather that is a curse or a blessing the last name is very well known but it can be your best ally or your worst nightmare. Isabella means consecrated to God, Caley my middle name means brave warrior. I was a warrior everyday and as for being blessed that is a no can do someone really screwed up on that part. I was pure Spanish Ebola loved every minute of it. I walked downstairs to my the kitchen table and sat down. I smiled and my mother who smiled faintly back. My father came in the room and he looked p*** and that usually didn’t bode well for me. I stared at my pancakes and poured syrup on it.
“So, Isabella why did you get home past curfew?” I bit my tongue and looked down shamefully I knew I should have been more careful.
“well?” he yelled his voice struck fear into my very soul.
“I lost track of time.” I said my voice cracking.
“No you didn’t you were hanging out with men when you know very well you will marry Lucas.” He bellowed.
I sighed here it came the smack across the face but it never came instead he took me by my shoulders and smashed me into my mom’s china cabinet. The air escaped me and I found it hard to breath very hard next thing I knew it all went black and I could here voice but couldn’t make out what they were saying. It was a slur of words, next thing I knew I was awake and I heard shouting. I got up and felt a sharp pain in my abdomen but ignored it and kept going. I tip- toed to the top of the staircase and my parents were yelling at the bottom of the stairs, before I knew it my dad pulled a knife and blood splattered across my nightgown only it wasn’t mine it was my mothers. I gasped all the air had left me and into abyss I feel again.
The next time I woke up I was in the hospital in a white room it was as if it were spinning. I looked to the side and then the other and I tried to get up but I was bound. I reached my head as far as it could go. I saw a sign it said ‘West Shoulder Mental Institution’ NO! this is it I am gone and will be locked away forever. He did this I know he did! I guy in a white coat came in and I knew it was the doctor I looked at him and he looked back at me as if I were some kind of freak. “Miss Isabella, I have bad news for you, Now seeing as you may be able to live with this condition because you are only Seventeen years of age and we caught this I will say it simply you have a mild dose of multiple personality disorder meaning it will get stronger when your older but never grow to the full length it could be.” If he would have said he was an acrobat would have shocked me less. I, Isabella Castille was clinically insane.
I slipped into sleep again. Next thing I knew My brother Rob was looking at me pitifully. I groaned and he gripped my hand. I smiled slightly but he looked at me confused. “What?” I questioned. H e looked at me and something clicked in his eyes. “Isabella five minutes you were calling yourself Izzy and you wanted to kill me.” he sighed. I gasped. “No I was sleeping five minutes ago!” I insisted. He shook his head. I started to hyperventilate . It was true all of it. I didn’t know what to do! I decided to just cry. My brother brought me into his arms as I sobbed. If I were to fall in love I would never tell him. Actually, I am never going to tell any one.
My brother decided to get me out and I was discharged with him. “Did father really allow you to pick me up? I thought you to weren’t speaking?” I asked innocently.
He replied with a shaky yes. I knew he was lying but decided to say nothing.
The next few days were clam and satisfying. To be with my brother again was an amazingly happy moment. My eighteenth birthday was coming up and I really wasn’t hoping for anything. Just the happiness of being with family that I loved was enough. My brother came in with his wife and they looked really happy. She looked at my brother and my brother looked back. “I’m Pregnant.” she says simply and I simply gush. “That’s wonderful!” I said practically jumping for joy. I talked her although I was careful not to squeeze her to tight so I didn’t hurt the baby. I smiled all was well. That day I decided to go for a walk and clear my mind. I was sitting in a coffee shop sipping slowly on a mocha frappe. My friend Raven came in and sat down. “Hey” he said kind of bleakly he was sad it was the anniversary of his parents death. My father had killed his parents. He sighed and I put my hand over his. “We will get rid of him one day and all will be well.” He laughed. “Yeah right this a fairytale.” I frowned. He smirked at the expression on my face. “What are you smirking at?” I asked. “Nothing. I have to go sorry.” He left quickly, leaving me to ponder the mysteries of the world. I closed my eyes briefly but before I knew it I fell into a deep kind of dreamless state. It was a bad state a not very familiar one, then I realized I was inside Izzy, she was out there I wasn’t.

Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com

Isabella Castille
Page 1 of 1