Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Please start being active again, if you are not I will be forced to ban you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I NO LONGER WANT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS FOR iPOD CRAP! IF I SEE ANY NEW POSTS WITH IT NOT IN THE RIGHT AREA, IT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DELETED! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE IT!

Ari sister of Isabella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stay-back-human
Admin
Admin
stay-back-human

Female
Number of posts : 664
Quote : Insanity is all around us- Within temptation
Warning :
Ari sister of Isabella Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ari sister of Isabella Right_bar_bleue

Nick-Name : Cissa/Cissy/ Slytherin/ Belinda
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pencils
Pencils: / (Administrator)

Ari sister of Isabella Empty
PostSubject: Ari sister of Isabella   Ari sister of Isabella Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 pm

I was a music lover just like any other, well maybe not like any other but just the same. I have preformed in many school musical’s and I was in the marching band but as any other music lover it would be fantastic to live in a musical. Sadly, I was living a musical but not the one I wanted. You never expect yourself to be living a cross between ’Phantom of the Opera and Dracula’. I was also a normal American teenager, well not so normal I was the daughter of Spanish Princess and a Mob boss. If you ever go to a different country don’t fall in love with your mother’s Vampire ex- fiancée.
It was Romania, summer of my Junior year, I was sixteen, he was fifty- seven but looked twenty. At first, I thought he was twenty and I fell for him but when his nephew, my mother’s long time friend told me that they were vampire’s I was a little freaked out but I knew there was no way out. I was scared my mother would be disappointed in me, or my father would have one of his relapses and I would be killed.
Sapian told me it would all be okay but I knew better. It would not be. I asked him to change me but he wouldn’t, for he wasn’t willing to risk the wrath of my mother. I was determined not to be a Christine Daae. For I was in love with no one else. One night he came into my room and asked if I really wanted to be changed. I looked into his gray eyes and he looked back into my green. I said yes. He said he wouldn’t change me then but test it out make sure I was ready for the bite and the world away from the sun.
He took my neck into his hands and my breathing got heavy. He kissed softly at first and then I felt a pin prick. Then my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt the sweetest pleasure. Then he pulled away and I felt a little light headed as the shadow’s of the flames in the fire danced across the ceiling as if telling a story. He kissed me very passionately and our tongues worked to fight for dominance. I pulled away catching my breath and in the story of flames on the ceiling I saw everything ending in a gunshot.

I giggled as he chased me through the yard, I was seventeen this summer, less of a child and legal in a year to leave my parents and be with him. I know mother would be absolutely furious and father would probably try to kill him but he was vampire. It didn’t worry me. This man excited a fire in me that most people didn’t. I felt more like a woman than a child. He caught me pinning me to the ground as our tongues fought for dominance.
He whispered in my ear. “I’ve got you now seductress.” He held me tight, but I wiggled out of his grip. “I don’t think so not until our wedding.” I said giggling as I ran faster. I heard him growl in frustration as he followed in my pursuit again. When he caught up 2 me he grabbed me by the hips and kissed me. He slowly sank his teeth into my neck. My back arched and he pulled away and he looked slightly drunken. He smirked at me and kissed where he had bit. I snuggled into his embrace. “Oh Ari, my Ari.” he said. He slipped a necklace around my neck. I smiled. “My Sapian.”
I saw the flames dancing in the fire again but ignored them. I went to sleep in my dreams I heard a gunshot go off and sobbing and lots of blood. I saw a little black haired girl and then nothing. I woke up with a start and Sapian was next to me and he wrapped his arms around me. “It was just a dream, love.” I snuggled back into his embrace but I didn’t believe it was just a dream. A premonition maybe? I wouldn’t let it bother me. Not while I was in his arms. I was exactly where I wanted to be.

I was sitting on the toilet and looked at the tub and the tub look back at me. The clock ticked and I wondered how time I had if my parents found out not much. I only had four months until Romania for 5 months but I had really messed up. I wondered what Sapian would think. I had to keep this a secret as long as possible. The change would be immediate and I started wearing baggy t-shirts and bigger jeans no one asked about it. Well, no one except Leah Matthews. She would pester me at school ask me to go shopping, say things like did you gain weight? You get sick a lot. That’s right I do get sick a lot, probably part of carrying a vampire baby or perhaps it was just normal.
When I went to Romania the flight seemed to last forever. I could feel the baby stirring a bit. I nervousness clenched around me. What if he didn’t like this? When the plane landed the horse and carriage couldn’t go fast enough. When I got to the palace and what a breathtaking palace it still was, I practically ran into his arms. When he felt the baby stir his eyes widened in surprise but he smiled bending down to the height of my tummy and spoke softly in his native language. He picked me up, bridal style and asked if he could get me anything. He would hold my hair back when I would heave into the toilet. When ever I would wear myself out he made me sit down. At night, when he thought I was asleep, he would cuddle me close and say he loves me.
I knew he was going to be a wonderful father. A few months later I give birth to a beautiful black haired one green eye and one gray eyed baby girl. Sapian named her Ana. Ana Adalia Tespes. For six weeks I had only known the bliss of pure motherhood. Then I had to go home. My father was in one of his relapses, which is why I didn’t bring Ana. They had no idea she existed. When I told my mother she wasn’t mad but she looked sad.
Next thing I knew his relapse got worse, he was beating my mother and I had to talk to Sapian over the phone to keep calm. Of course this never usually worked, when he would hear my mother scream, he would tell me to be careful.
One of the times when mom, was out he had over heard me talking to Sapian, his face was red with rage. His gun was pulled out and I heard the click of the trigger and the shot being fired then a pain in my chest and nothing and all I saw were the flames dancing on Saipan’s ceiling and they were right. My dream wasn’t a dream it was a premonition. Then in my last dying breath I thought of my baby girl who would never have her mother. How would she grow up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistslife.forumotion.com

Ari sister of Isabella
Page 1 of 1